Reviews for Just another year
jj chapter 1 . 9/3
nice and this pulled at my heart strings
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
i love a sweet simple kakashi
Korregidora chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I didn't know it would make me cry until I felt that hitch in my throat when Iruka begin talking about Mizuki. You don't know how much it means when someone touches on this subject and says the survivor is strong, that someone got out. It feels so similar...I was "stuck" for two years, thinking something would change, until he wanted to hurt one of my little precious people and that was when I said enough and took action. Healing is hard but I am getting there. Thank you for this story. :)
jj chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
so sweet
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome :-D
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
The exchanging birthdays idea was absolutely adorable, and I really liked how you developed both characters by giving them little quirks that made them both feel realistic while still remaining true to their given personalities.
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
way too cute despite the past. Thanks for writing and leaving this up. )
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is an absolutely beautiful story about how someone who loves you can help you overcome pain and see how strong you really are just for surviving. I love it and I think it's wonderful. Your characterizations are so good.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is heart wrenchingly sweet. I like how you had Iruka tell Kakashi the truth; and switching birthdays was a nice twist.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awwwww, Kakasi is sooo sweet willing to exchange b-day with Iruka. :)
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Poor Iruka! Glad Kakashi was able to listen and help him start to move on. Very sweet.
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Sweet, caring, compassionate, understanding Kakashi...

How amazing.

I loved it _

kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Poor Iruka, kakashi better treat him right! I thought it was soooo sweet the way you had Kakashi offer to switch birthdays with him, it was almost childish in a way, but so wonderfull all the same. I think you could have maybe dragged out the whole 'kakashi trying to find out the reason' a bit longer. Though all in all, nice job, keep on trucking!
ValkyrieWaft chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wonderful work indeed. I especially love how you gave such deep emotions to both Iruka and Kakashi. Keep up the awesome work!
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
sniffle sniffle, Ru-Ru, wah sob! Stay Strong Buddy. _
great story. so sad. but sweet.