Reviews for Standing In My Place
Good needs to be a story and finished, then and only then can you be called a real writer of stories
MissyH316 chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
Nice story! Would never have expected Erik to take on another student, but he had to do something or ...well, nothing good. :-( Christine finally got just a minscule taste of the pain and jealousy she had caused Erik 5 months earlier!
UncoventionaLove chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Loved it! The whole bit about him taking on another student that was completely opposite of Christine was a surprising and infuriating concept (for us E/C lovers!). Well done as always - you write so well and your characters are very believable. Brava!
Amelia Mariee chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Love it
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Loved it so much!
Elisasbrooklyn chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
I love your writing so much. This was wonderful. I love how real your characters are, and of course I love a good E/C happy ending.
PhantomLover93 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
FANTASTIC!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
OOOOOH, I can't wait I can't wait I cannot wait!
Masterfully done, as always! Poetic, yet corporeal and moving!
Rupert Bear chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Beautiful, well written and a little bit unexpected storyline, thank you for sharing the story.
lovewillstillremain chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Beautiful! I love this story! Thank you for posting it!
BiancaR chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Another amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
loved this story. I always like happy endings for erik and christine!
Sarah Crawford chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Great little fic. And the chapters are even a reasonable length. Brava! While I can’t really see Erik moving on a teaching another student so soon you’ve explained his reasoning well. So glad this wasn’t a Mary Sue fic. It was fun seeing Christine jealously fight for Erik and win him back. Love the ending.
iamdapnut chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Ahh. Another one of my favorites (:
I just read this again for the third time and I just can't get over how good it is. I love the ending the most! It makes me smile each time I read it.
Bravo!
Keep up the good work. Hopefully soon you will post something new and exciting for me to love even more!
-Breanna
Mrs. BRP chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I liked this line: "Perfection is just a perception."

I am glad that it worked out for Erik, Christine, and their adopted daughter, Colette.