Reviews for Standing In My Place
PhantomLover93 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
FANTASTIC!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
OOOOOH, I can't wait I can't wait I cannot wait!
Masterfully done, as always! Poetic, yet corporeal and moving!
Rupert Bear chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Beautiful, well written and a little bit unexpected storyline, thank you for sharing the story.
lovewillstillremain chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Beautiful! I love this story! Thank you for posting it!
BiancaR chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Another amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
loved this story. I always like happy endings for erik and christine!
Sarah Crawford chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Great little fic. And the chapters are even a reasonable length. Brava! While I can’t really see Erik moving on a teaching another student so soon you’ve explained his reasoning well. So glad this wasn’t a Mary Sue fic. It was fun seeing Christine jealously fight for Erik and win him back. Love the ending.
iamdapnut chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Ahh. Another one of my favorites (:
I just read this again for the third time and I just can't get over how good it is. I love the ending the most! It makes me smile each time I read it.
Bravo!
Keep up the good work. Hopefully soon you will post something new and exciting for me to love even more!
-Breanna
Mrs. BRP chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I liked this line: "Perfection is just a perception."

I am glad that it worked out for Erik, Christine, and their adopted daughter, Colette.
Mrs. BRP chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I am sad that Christine and Erik are suffering over their break-up.

However...I am laughing at Christine getting a taste of her own medicine! LOL!
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
You know, I like the idea of Erik and Christine being "caught in the middle of something". Maybe one day Raoul will walk in on them...LOL! I also loved Christine and Colette's little heart-to-heart talk...I am glad Erik heard every word!
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I LOVE how jealous Christine is and how Erik plays into it, just a little bit!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
that was so sweet. it is exactly how i wanted their relationship to be. your stories always keep me up so late. i'm supposed to be sleeping
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :D 3
jennyw1969 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Speechless. Very excellent. Like someone else said, I was terrified it was going to be Meg he was teaching. The interactions between Erik & Christine were just... yum.