Reviews for Serenity's First Big Date
AVP5 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Cool ending and the wedding was okay good job thanks for the story. Please let there be a sequel bye.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
I've read the story so far and it's pretty good. I got a idea: why dont you go to their wedding.
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Now that I read more into the Reshef of Destruction storyline, I get it a lot more.

Anyway, a nice humorous chapter and a sweet ending to it as well. As for an epilogue, the marriage of those two sounds good and add in a flashback to Will proposing to Serenity, and I say you're straight.

And may I ask the use of Will for my epilogue to my Society of Light story, because I think he would make a good husband to Serenity.
ChaozHeavenz chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
i pity joey at times..., btw will there be any duel scenes? or is this more of a normal life yu-gi-oh fic with the chapters more based on their normal lives and almost none about dueling~. Also, are you going to be doing a prequel to this fic? cause it'd be nice to see all those scenes where you mentioned joey sending will while unintentionally playing matchmaker. in any case great chapter though i think i find it a tad bit short but thats just me. Hope an update comes sooner than later in the future~
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Cool story :)
AVP5 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Nice job its been a while and I'm glad you updated. I hope to read the last one soon please.

Oh and maybe when they get married and serenity before the wedding begins remembers on how will proposed to her and then she snaps back to reality just as the wedding is about to begin.
ChaozHeavenz chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
haha, i love this fic, so much potential o.o to make this a more than just a first big date fic, but then again what do i know.. ." anyways hope you'll update soon, cant wait to see what'll happen to joey or what happens after dinner~
AVP5 chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
Nice update i liked how Will kept messing with joey very funny. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Glad to see you updated it. Love the prank very funny especially the part where Joey's scream can be heard by Kaiba and his brother. Update when you can please and also Merry Christmas to you too.
AVP5 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Nice job update soon i want to know what the plan is soon.
Viper Dulist chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Why dose every one forget Bakura
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Have you ever thought about doing a fic where they got together like basing the events from that Sacred Cards series?
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Wow, that makeout was funny and romantic! I can really see the genres come together in this chapter! Great Job!
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Sorry for not reviewing this.

Second of all, finally a fic where Serenity ends up with an OC! Cause in my opinion, Kaiba, Tristian and Duke don't deserve her.

I can see her and Will's romance is true with how they act.
Mairorah chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Why did no one ever review this story? It's refreshing since i never read a OC that was a guy before