Reviews for San Juan
Alissa chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
You're a 14 year-old! Meh still reading it. I know why you're writing this and it completely ok and understandable.
Ceeps chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This is like the best and detailed story i've read. It shows how much beastboy really cares. Also Raven being a badass out there. Truly an amazing story for me. Great job!
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Great story :-)
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
this is really good and mad funny
beast boy went from George Clooney to Steve Urkel in 0.5 seconds
shugokage chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nice story good job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I wouldn't say I was "sickened" by a 14-year-old dude writing a lemon. (If you have the imagination, I say go for it.) What I am is impressed that you can pull it off.

I found you on SilverBackWookie's Favorites list. Wanted to get that down before I forgot.

Haha!: "infuriating battles with my groin" Which he, of course, lost.

OH, HELLS, YEAH! Drunk Raven is always good for a few laughs!

Hmm. She made the guy's head explode. Sweet!

Heh. Nice. Not bad at all. Either you have:
A - a vivid imagination, or
B - good resource material, or
C - actual experience that you are Quite Frankly Too Young for. In which case I'm going to have to be a tiny bit jealous or something.

In any event, it was a pretty good story. That countdown at the end ... heh-heh. What's a little humiliation between friends, eh?
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was fantastic! You're a great writer! How come you don't have any more reviews?
The occasional cussing and plain ol' rude descriptions added to the humor and the theme and was funny where it wasn't hot, and was a wholly enjoyable read.
I particularly liked the count down and the stripping scene. XD
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow, loved it
REDEADED chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Just awesome dude, just plain awesome!

-Ed
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
LemonTreeManager chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I got to "The first thing to go from her body..." then paused to write this review. Lemon Tree Material right here...I need lemons to make lemonade...
Mad M0xxi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
nice bro this was an amazing story.

my only question is why you use defiantly instead of definately

sorry just had to point it out

bye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I heard a Chinese gong go off in my head, and felt as if someone from the discovery channel was narrating what I did. The voice said "this species is called the Garfield Logan. As it enter the shower with his mate, he slowly takes off his under garments as he is about to make love. Surly, this experience will be enjoyable for both him and Raven. Let's watch."

that...that was pricceless! i enver laugthed so ahrd in my life! Great story tough :D
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Boy give yerself a pat on the back. That's one of the best damn lemons I ever read.
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
hahaha it wasnt all that bad actually! Yes a little scary that its a 14-year old writer, but there's worse things out there...like Jersey Shore! Keep up the erm...lemon-i-ness haha ]