Reviews for Finger Painting
adorable! and dead sexy.
kylajh4 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Hate this jasper
MinxyKatt chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Besides the ridiculous amounts of SMUT that littered this story (which I am ever eternally grateful for) this was one helluva fantastic story.

What I really like was the characterisation and the relationship developments that you see. Jasper was one complicated and stupid being but I actually found that incredibly endearing and different for his character. I appreciated that he was so set in his ways and never thought he could change but there he was, changing before all our eyes, feeling things he would deny but feeling them - and unknowingly/unconsciously expressing them.
He drove this story for me, with the incredible amounts of confusion, lust and passion that he exuded, he made for a great read. I also think in comparison to Edward, who seemed to be a little short-tempered with those close to him and highly emotional, despite his sister saying he was uptight, Jasper had this suavity, mellowness and down to earth nature about him - which almost contradicted his wild and irrational sides, almost.

Edward seemed to evolve the most for me from the beginning to the end, and I think it may have been because we started from his POV and then only got introduced to Jas later. I honestly felt that the decisions he made were the smarter of the two, and more rational than Jasper's. He, though inexperienced and having lost so much of his youth in ensuring Alice was taken care of, actually seemed the most mature in terms of their relationship. Now I wasn't entirely sure of the age difference and didn't want to assume, but I deduced Jasper was younger because he and Alice were in the same 'class' and Alice is younger than Ed, and that actually put a lot of things about they're interactions and reactions into perspective for me.
Where one would assume with being older, Edwards would be the more experienced BUT with Jasper's youth his sluttiness would sort of be expected (except the reasoning) You turned this on their heads and worked very well in manipulating the characters to work into their roles SO well! I really enjoyed that, I think it was the best aspect of this story!

My favourite supporting character would have to be Maria, followed quickly by Alice - not only because they made the most appearances - because they were helpful in guiding the main characters in the right direction and encouraging them in whatever it was (art, passion, love or happiness) and showing them the errors of their ways. ALSO because they had the best attitudes! My favourite moment was when Alice punched Jas and them exclaimed that it had hurt her too! Maria had all these beautiful mother-hen quirks when it came to Jasper that I just thought: 'if they hadn't slept together, estranged mother figure' P

I don't think I have ANY criticisms about this story, like at all. I absolutely loved every minute of reading it and enjoyed the detail, the use of language the development and the flow (in terms of pace) of it. This was really creative and extremely passionate and beautiful. I feel honoured I was able to read this :)

Thank you so much for sharing!

PLHR
Unknown Atheist chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
I read this story all night long.
purple1girl chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
this was a fun nice story i liked it
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
I thoroughly LOVE this fic. Again it made me laugh and cry and it broke my heart.
I know I've said it before but thank you for sharing this wonderfully awesome fic.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I couldn't help it. I was looking for a good e/j fic and my thoughts kept coming back to this one, so I'm reading it again. I just loves these two.

Your j is so sensual and emotional, I just love what you did with Jaspers character. And e what can I say about him, I adore your Edward.
Gwynwyvar chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Oh wow, I love sickly sweet epilogues. Give me cavities any day!
Everyone gets their HEA. Yay. Thankyou :)
Gwynwyvar chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Yay! A HEA, this was soooo beautiful and touching, I had tears! Many times! Lol thankyou for a lovely story, angst and all ;)
Gwynwyvar chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Aaaand more angst! I knew it. After the concert, Alec's reaction. Dang, I feel really bad for him.
Aaaaaaaaaanngst! Lol
Gwynwyvar chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
No! That was beautiful! *tries to hide from the angst warning, but can't resist clicking 'next*
Gwynwyvar chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
*tries to hide from the angst*
It's everywhere? And why do I think that Alec has a thing for Edward?
Gwynwyvar chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
In a really weird way, I think Riley would be one of Edwards strongest supporters for this relationship. He intimately knows the 'it's better to have loved and lost...' Philosophy.
I'm glad Edward he his head around everything, and that he has such an amazing group of friends around him.
Gwynwyvar chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
ANGST! Lmao. Unicorns... Rainbows *huddles in a sleep deprived babbling mess* Ithinkhe'sfinallygettingit Ithinkhe'sfinallygettingit Ithinkhe'sfinallygettingit...
Gwynwyvar chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Dang, my heart is breaking for Riley. At least Jake got him to see he was about to make a huge mistake.
What a cluster.
*sits down and prays for a unicorn to start farting rainbows*
Please no more angst!