Reviews for Finger Painting
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I love the accent! I don't know if it's accurate but damn it's sexy!
user chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
This supri is amazeballs!
berniedette chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
One of the best slash stories I've read on here.
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Jasper's a fucking whore and he doesn't deserve Edward. That shit with Maria pissed me off so much I couldn't finish the chapter. I couldn't read about him seducing Edward RIGHT AFTER fucking that stupid slut. If it hadn't been for that I might have enjoyed your story, but I should have known better after I had to skip almost the entire disgusting Peter/Maria chapter. I'm so fucking sick of slash whores. Jesus I'm so furious... I thought I was really going to like this story too
1tinac chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
Loved the entire story.
AdonicaSS chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hmmmm Very nice Of you to share the birthday gift with the rest of us. Now I'm as hot as a candle and gooey as buttercream frosting.

Will their story continue? *crosses fingers*

xx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Too bad they're gay although there's something about 2 beautiful men making love that turns me on what a masterpiece
ncbexie25 chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Believe it or not, it's the same person as bexie25... I just saved this to the wrong account, so had to sign in and redo the saves and follows... thought I'd review again hahaha! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
bexie25 chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I loved this so much! Found it a while ago in the midst of my E/J craze, and then when I calmed down, I read this... it's so freakin' good!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
this ..this was inspirational ... .you are awesome awesome person you! :)
let'sgetthoughtful chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
I'm normally a True Blood person, but this story really got under my skin. Along with the obvious hotness, I really appreciated your sense of time here. You didn't feel the need to cram everything into a couple of weeks and therefore have your characters go through weird, impossible contortions they would never realistically do to be together instantly. And that makes the happy ending feel... earned. Well done!
tanseynz chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
True love don't come easy, and it's a rare writer who can deal with the subject so it's readable, not cringe-worthy. Imo you nailed it because I felt like slapping both of them occasionally rather than just skipping chapters. Great stuff!
TheUnderStudy chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Awww I loved this ending honey. So glad it was all a happy mesh :) And yay for Alice. She deserved some happiness too. Can I borrow Maria and Peter? Lol
TheUnderStudy chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
*twirls in the happiness of their love! Awwwwww
TheUnderStudy chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Oh damn poor Edward. This is just too painful. I can't say that I'm all too upset about it though.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »