Reviews for A Night to Remember
Trialia chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
You're a little off on care of tattoos, but I love this fic as a whole, and it actually makes me feel drunk reading it! Good work.
septemberly chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Perfect ffiction!

I miss Mac/Stella so much. Your amazing fic made me much happier, thank you.
septemberly chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
*speechless*

I loved it so much! It was so beautiful, cute, adorable and sexy. Just awesome.
septemberly chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I loved it very much and I think it's one of the best Mac/Stella fics in the world. It was so freaking cute, sweet, sexy and adorable.

"Do you know something I don't?" he asked, causing a load of mischief to return to her gaze. "I know what it means." She flashed him another grin...

I loved this. Really cute :)

"So, we... did sleep with each other?" he made sure before she had a chance to say something. "Yes." It was a simple answer, the one he had expected yet that nevertheless now left him without a proper response. Apologizing seemed inappropriate and in those green eyes which were locked with his was no trace of regret. Just openness, trust and love. "Do you… know or assume?" His question was almost careful. "I know some of it and assume the rest." There was a hint of mystery glowing in her gaze and for a second he felt drawn to it like a moth to light before he nodded.

This was really sweet. I adored it. I love Mac's questions and Stella's answers.

"Whose side are you on?" she challenged and now it was him who offered her a grin. "I don't remember," he replied playfully, his voice full of innocence. "But I would assume I wasn't on either but on top." He caught her off guard for the second time, however, she recovered a lot faster. "What makes you think that?" She smirked and so did he, their eyes silently continuing their lighthearted banter. "Did we at least make it to the bedroom?" The words were out of his mouth faster than he had intended and he had to fight a twinge of insecurity which threatened to overcome him. "The first time, I mean," he added with a hint of nervousness. "If you know..." He held her eyes, the uneasiness slowly being replaced by the hilarity of that absurd conversation they were having. "The bedroom, yes," she nodded. "The bed, no."

OMG THIS! It was sooo sweet and sexy and adorable.

"Just... memories, Mac," she finally confessed slowly. "Of you and me. Here. In case..." She paused, her hand finding his and covering it. "In case it doesn't happen again." Her words were spoken with a rare vulnerability but they were exactly what he had hoped to hear.

This was so beautiful, so honest. It was absolutely perfect.

Thanks to this fic you made tattoos ten times sexier than I already thought they are. I've always loved small, beautiful but meaningful tattoos. I probably never won't get a tattoo but if I didit would be nice if it happen like it happned in this fic, I'd love that ;)

I'm sorry I quoted so much but I just wanted to tell you how much I love each sentence.

I enjoyed it very much. I love your writing style. Thank you for writing & sharing! :)

PS. I read the first two chapters in spring and wrote this review down back then and I just discovered it from my documents. I'm going to read the two new chapters soon, too.
smut1956 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Sexy and even some sillliness, the tatoo subplot is filled with intrigue. What does it look like and what exactly does it say?

Also love letting Stella and Mac refusing to let Danny and Flack off the hook.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
candypink26 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
awesome fic. i liked reading how they got the tattoos and everything, cuz they were like drunk and everything, which made it hilarious. :D great job!
Totorsg chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
this story was great !

this end is perfect.

i really loved it !

Good job :)
messermonroeforever125 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
YAY! This was such a great ending to a fantastic story. Everything about the story was just amazing, and I couldn't stop myself from getting fully invested in it as if it was a real episode. Incredible job! Can't wait to see what you have planned next :)
kukrae03 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
You do realize that this doesn't *have* to be the final chapter...correct? I, for one, would *love* to see what revenge our beloved duo could eek out of the masterminds ;) And exactly what are their tattoos?
rocksmacked chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
AWW, that's perfecting with the ending! Love it! :)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Aw! I'm so sad that this is the final chapter! This was such a fun story, and I really enjoyed reading it all! I really love the way you write these two, and I hope you decide to keep writing. ] Again, such a wonderful story. I am so very glad you decided to share it! ] ] Good luck with your writing! I look forward to hearing from you again ]
Lime Sweet Pea chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Hey!

Great job with the ending. I really liked it. It was nice to jump back to present day after knowing everything that happened.

Haha, I enjoyed the parts with Flack and Danny. They should be worried. Lol. But again, great job with the characters. I really enjoyed reading this.

And I'm glad Mac came and met Stella at the scene. That was nice. Overall, really great job!

Loved it!
lily moonlight chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Hello :) It's too hot to be doing any more walking. Please don't charge me any fees for being a little bit late with this again. At least not money fees ;) I'm glad you posted this last chapter, it rounds the story off very nicely, letting us see what happened next, but still leaving more story to be told. Does that make sense? I loved the image of Mac coming to wake Stella up with coffee in the morning, and all her musings about how strange that seems afterwards. That seemed a very natural reaction. I loved all the love and tenderness between them, all the sensations of the kiss.

Poor Stella, I felt sorry for her having the kind of morning she has, but it was a funny moment when she sees the clerk in the drug store :) i also then felt sorry for Flack, being made to worry, but I quite understand Stella's reasons for that. I liked how she and Mac processed the scene together, the proof that they can successfully work and live and love together. Great scene in the locker room, i almost felt sorry for Danny ;) That was very funny, hearing his one-sided conversation with Flack. Loved Mac's tending to the tape and gauze, very sweet. I liked the ending very much, it worked perfectly :) Really great story.
BAUMember chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter i love this story i makes me laugh,,,, update soon, with more smexy lol
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! What a morning!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »