Reviews for What to Expect When Emma is Expecting
heypolly chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
Great write~
EmmerLiz chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
act so soon! I nearly died. too cute
Miral chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
So much fun. I could hear Mr Woodhouse voice in my head (2009 BBC). Thank you
groovymumma chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This story is gold! I love the part about Mr Knigtley acting so soon, it cracks me up every time. Lots of tenderness and affection to go with the humour, too. Very well done!
ChristinaWoodhouse chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love it! I think you really captured how Emma and George would be as almost newly Mr. Woodhouse is very well done.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed that! The scene at dinner with Mr. Woodhouse brandishing the knife, Emma making Knightley sound ancient, and the best part "did you have to act so soon?" I cracked up. What a fun story. )
boidwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I just found this. It is quite an enjoyable story.

I adored the ending conversation at the dinner table with Mr. Woodhouse expressing his concern about George "acting so soon" and then Emma defending the situation by saying that George was getting old - and of course John enjoying the entire conversation. Seriously LOL!

And then the conversation with the brothers afterwards also had me laughing.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
so very true to character! sequels?
ArTeMuS09 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Nice one shot. I enjoyed reading it.
Elizabeth Darcy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Positively delightful! I could very much see this happening. Emma is one of the "lesser" Austens, in the sense there is not half as much fanfiction as there is about P&P. Please write more. I'd like to meet this Knightley addition.
PINKmarshmallowXOXO chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hmm yes a very gd fanfic :) I really want 2 know what happens next now, please write a sequel.
millernumber1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Utterly wonderful combination of humor and sweetness. Emma's precise knowledge of how long she has been married, John's teasing, Mr. Woodhouse's worry and Emma and Mr. Knightley's logical reassurance are all pitch-perfect. I hope you do a follow up where Mr. Knightley castigates Emma for using the "old man" reason, effective though it was. :-)
barus chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Beautiful written story. You managed to write even the fluffy parts with charm and faithfullness to their characters. I can almost see them:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love this- good job! I do hope you'll round it out with at least one more story about the baby being born or possibly reaching his/her first steps.
batzmaru347 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was really cute. I really liked the teasing between the two Knightley brothers.

Only one minor typo.

"Still holding the carving knife, he [Mr. Woodhouse] waived it about as he finally managed to exclaim..."

It should be "waved" not "waived".