Reviews for He listened
Angelus's Girl chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
for a first fanfiction that was really good, the charactors were beliavable and i thought it ran smoothly :)
tinka0234 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
very lovely.
Kairos Impending chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I'm back and hopefully about to start some uninterrupted marathon reading, starting at the bottom. :) This was beautiful. Funny how much of a salve a good B/A story can be on the ugliness of Season 6, even though we know it's not canon. I love growly protective Angel too, but this was totally the right Angel to have for this situation. She so so needed him.

My favorite part was Buffy thinking about how she didn't want to see Spike because she didn't want to be the one comforting him over what he did to her. SO MUCH YES. Really sums up all that was wrong with their relationship, even after he got his soul back.
nathy.faithy chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
That was really something, wonder way Joss couldn't put ANgel to help her just a tiny bit..

I really enjoyed your piece of work, brought me close to tears ;)

And if by any chance you can please check one of mine

Kisses **
angel1969 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
That was so good...It makes me cry with joy that Angel can help Buffy with the stuff she went through with Spike...I am glad you wrote it...Good job! Too bad that you don't write Sequel...that was so good...
j chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
This is really good, really well written i'd wish you'd written more
MissBlueStarling chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
zotlot chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Oh! That was so lovely, so in character, and a nicer ending to a horrible episode. You actually made me cry, so very well done!
Mordanyes chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Awww, sweet story. So well written and beautiful. Also it is very in character. Great job!
ascifigirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Very nice. Thank you for sharing with us.
angel1969 chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
OH COME ON! You are a very good writer...I am glad that you wrote this story...even if you got a low revieews...You are a very very good writer..Okay, Don't ever forget that...
Silverspoon chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
My thoughts;

I loved this fic, truly. I liked your style and the fact that you appear to care for the quality of your writing. So for those reasons, I would urge you to not write anymore on this fic. If those chapters were all you planned, then keep it that way. It's always lovely to have nice reviews and see people liking what you have created, but you do not want quality to suffer because of that. If I were you, I would start to draft ideas for a totally unrelated story. If you are stuck for inspiration, then maybe some oneshots that tie in to your favourite episodes? Whatever you decide, I hope my reviews have been helpful. If you now have a passion for fanfiction then I am member and officer of a great group on Facebook called FanficAholics Anonomous. We take fic recs, reviews, discussions, banners, and run all sorts of fun competitions. Would be great to see you over there.
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
A very touching B/A scene, which is always a winner in my book. I think my favourite part was when he ordered her Chinese, and how thoughtful it was (but very Angel) that he would still remember her order in such detail.

I think you have done a fantastic job so far, especially with a first fic. It's very rare to see someone pay such care and attention to a first posting. It's obvious that you are enthusiastic about what you write. I hope to read something else soon when the ideas start flowing.
Silverspoon chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
When you touched on the suicide issue I did wonder if religion would begin to play a part. It was a nice touch as I am not sure whether people now are actually that aware of the belief that the souls of suicides and the unbaptised go to hell.

The story is picking up a nice pace, and I especially liked the part about Buffy picking through Angel's belongings. Her inner thoughts were witty and yet sad at the same time.

You're doing a really great job. Eager to read more.
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I am impressed by the good attention to detail you are paying when directly referencing Buffy episodes. I have never had that much patience!

Your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. are practically flawless and that is something I love - it really shows that you care about what you are writing.

I think Buffy running to Angel's mansion was probably very in character. It did become her sort of sanctuary for a long time.