Reviews for Brainy's Confession
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 8 . 7/8
Arnold - *intense emotions building up* "I love her" *faints*
Brilliant!
The whole father/son talk was grand and completely believable. I could see it as the whole scene played out.

Two high raised thumbs up. Now I shall go and clone myself so another two thumbs will be added and then they will go clone themselves to do the same until there comes to hundreds, thousands, millions... Of Me raising their thumbs up to the sky.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 8 . 2/1
Aw, Gerald. You are so appreciated. I also liked how you made Brainy into a main character for this story. Fun stuff.
Kddi chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Hola! Me gustó mucho tu fic, sobre todo como describiste los sentimientos de Arnold y su confusión en cuanto a Helga... Y el final cuando Gerald los interrumpe simplemente genial, aunque me quedé con ganas de leer más. (Lo de Brainy ya lo sospeche desde un principio xD)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
...there's no Astrid in hey arnold! And shit I nearly had a coniption cuz brainy insulted someone. That shit was priceless! I hope I can find more.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Brainy has to be like a wizard or something.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
I hope things turn out ok for Brainy.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Yay! It was so sweet! Very solid ending :) I loved it! Brainy is a beast lol
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
Ohh cute ver y cute
dariansison chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Omg ahh Arnold and helga are the cutest I really enjoyed reading this :)
SweetMicki13 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
I really liked this story it was soooo cute! I think im gonna go read some of our other story's. after all this one was AMAZING :P
Potato612 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Awesome I loved it you're a great writer!
Potato612 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
There is a ad below this and the guy has a uni-brow sorry I had to say it awesome story though
Potato612 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
AWESOME!
Potato612 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Great story!
Potato612 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
ahhhh I feel something coming on...SPOON (I got it!)