Reviews for Conversation
devin.conway.16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It actually does make some sense to me, considering the force works in mysterious ways from my understanding, also a very interesting story! :)
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very good story. I am putting this on my favs list. and you did well to point out the simularities to the two series. IE Star Wars Original Trilogy and the inheritence Cycle.
BladeInTheDark chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is very interesting, even though I do not have problems with my father or anyone else in my family, this has taught me an important moral lesson.

Dark Linkazoid
DDubs chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Is this just a one shot or do you plan on continuing this? I like this story a lot and wouldn't mind seeing some more interaction between Luke and Eragon's world. The only part i would complain about is Luke's words about earth. Its not that i did not like what he said about the movie, in fact i thought it was a wonderful speech, but now i feel a can of worms has been unleashed. Does this earth know about the other planets? Does earth have the star wars movies? perhaps i am over thinking this.
Knight of Anger and Love chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is a good short story. It not only shows man's freedom but also that their relations have no claim to their identity. This is very good. I hope the author makes more

Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hey you posted the same story about Ben Kenobi. This does not evolve Luke Skywalker at all. Please do not post two stories of the exact nature under two different names.