Reviews for Banana
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
HAHAHA! Okay... ahem ... pffft! I can't stop! HAHAHAHA! X'D God, that's hilarious XDDDD
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nice. Love it. Poor Sena. Poor Shin who denied what's happening in his pant. Poor Hiruma who has to deal with others people feelings towards Sena.
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Heh. What a naughty thing you wrote here, why the bananas indeed. Thanks for the treat! (?) It was nice, thanks for writing it x3
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
...Interesting... XD
chronos chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Mukyaaa~~~ (*laughs)

Those short drabbles; depicting their different points of view...SUPER sexy! (*nosebleeds) Even though eating the fruit does bring a lot of connotations, you've really elevated the sensuality to the next level with those lush descriptions! XDDD

And some ShinxSena and MontaxSena with HiruxSena! Two of my favourite pairings~8D(*wants to huggle you 3)*Ahem MontaxSena is very nice too. :D

Poor Sena...:P

Loved this. Will you be writing more?
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
the banana surely was a divine fruit! ahahahahaha!
Ishida no Revolution chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
XD I like how you used all the different PoV's. I loved it. (The fanfic.)
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
LMAO...my friend recced this fic to me and I'm glad she did...because this was grade a brilliance...you do the ES21 fandom quite proud
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Haha, cute. I definitely needed this to keep at bay my increasing eyeshield21 binge.3 You got the character's personalities spot on, especially Shin, viewing everything so analitical-like. Loved it.:)
blackcherry21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
freaking awsome! i love hiru-chan!
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Sure, Shin, you're only interested because of the health issue. Of course. Because we all know that Shin is the master of denial. Really, does no one remember the ridiculousness of him insisting that he has no idea what happened to the broken videocamera?
But that's not the issue here. The issue here has to do with the wonderful nutrition that is a banana. M, bananas...
Rya-chan X Shii-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
haha...and thats explain why sena not like bananas XD
SemiPrecious chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Shin's bit made me laugh XD