Reviews for Unspoken Part III
Angelsheart85 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
well lady Michirus part is the most entertaining in the sense of humor . :) Of course that lady cannot easily hug the new typeof life, but the most important thing is that they all love each other (which is hard to come across in the real life -.-) !

thnx for those wonderful stories so far :D
FlorLola chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I just finished reading this two-shot story, and I have to say, I find your writing style rather interesting.
The fact that you don't realy on dialogues to show what the characters are feeling/thinking is refreshing!

I gotta admit I started reading this first, and hadn't
even read the first two of this saga, since I usually don't read other pearings...

But if you ever do another Haruka-Michiru piece, or turn this one into al onger one, I'm in for the ride!
(and I actually *need* some good, well writen story!)
imjce chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Alright newbie, your wish is my command, I am leaving you a review. I gotta admit, you're quite articulate, in terms of expressing Haruka's & Michiru's perspectives & emotions. The only thing that I would criticize the story with is its lack of a plot line. But I guess that could be overlooked seeing as how this is a one-shot. No worries though, as an amateur writer, you'll only continue to improve with more practice. I'm an amateur writer too. Would you do me the honor of reading my story? Maybe provide me with some pointers & insights too? Regardless though, please don't give up.
Rukangel chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
YAY the new one its up now class that is a very good short story... why? because it sounded natural to the core coming from the heart actually im a fan of ur work so you know ill lovce for you to continue dont give up little by little they will follow KEEP IT UP!
Knoto chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
I told ya you'd be good! better than me by a long shot. Keep posting your fictions. People will love them.