Reviews for The Tale of the Grim Reaper's Lover
ShanaZeal chapter 1 . 8/14
Amazing! So much feeling, I love it!
anne chapter 1 . 3/2
i thought that was wonderful.
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/12
This is a lot sweeter than I thought it would be, considering the beginning. I really like your style of writing - it's not overly dramatic or romantic or poetic and showy; it's more...thoughtful, I guess. And I liked it, overall, in that you connect Hinata to his mother. This is a different type of relationship compared to the majority of SasuHina. In most, they have Hinata being sweet and quiet and ultimately drawing the dominating Uchiha in, but in this one, Hinata's a lot stronger. Sasuke has no power against her, and I think this is the type of SasuHina relationship I prefer. In this one, she is the one healing and prtecting him rather than him protectively...well, protecting her.

Eh. Sorry about the rant. I just felt the need to really emphasize what a treasure this story is.
Update chapter 1 . 1/9
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
i liked it :)
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Rich, vivid imagery, skillfully woven into an engrossing and complicated tale... lovely story!
F chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Rereading this fantastic fic because it makes me want to fall down and cry away in both dark cravings and happiness. I just love this story so much.
The sasuhina here is simply too perfect. This is definitely my idea of a fic...I just wish you would write again!
silentshit chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
beautiful. dark and beautiful.
vanillacrush chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Please make a sequel.
Fher34 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ohmysweetness. I loved it o.o
It was dark and sad and heartbreaking but AHHHHHH! totally enjoyable :D
this was truly amazing (: I wish for more though xDD
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
yes,. It was rushed, but pretty good.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was just dark and beautiful! Love it!
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Though It may be rushed I like it :)
Good Work