Reviews for The Tale of the Grim Reaper's Lover
orca285 chapter 1 . 23h
Wow that was great! Would love for you to continue!
madteen66 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Rereading this because it's so beautiful and that ending... You are brilliant!
Zalia chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This is my favorite oneshot , it was extraordinary
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
lovely :)
downtomars chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Amazing! So much feeling, I love it!
anne chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
i thought that was wonderful.
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This is a lot sweeter than I thought it would be, considering the beginning. I really like your style of writing - it's not overly dramatic or romantic or poetic and showy; it's more...thoughtful, I guess. And I liked it, overall, in that you connect Hinata to his mother. This is a different type of relationship compared to the majority of SasuHina. In most, they have Hinata being sweet and quiet and ultimately drawing the dominating Uchiha in, but in this one, Hinata's a lot stronger. Sasuke has no power against her, and I think this is the type of SasuHina relationship I prefer. In this one, she is the one healing and prtecting him rather than him protectively...well, protecting her.

Eh. Sorry about the rant. I just felt the need to really emphasize what a treasure this story is.
Update chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
i liked it :)
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Rich, vivid imagery, skillfully woven into an engrossing and complicated tale... lovely story!
F chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Rereading this fantastic fic because it makes me want to fall down and cry away in both dark cravings and happiness. I just love this story so much.
The sasuhina here is simply too perfect. This is definitely my idea of a fic...I just wish you would write again!
silentshit chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
beautiful. dark and beautiful.
vanillacrush chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
gorgeous
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Please make a sequel.
Fher34 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ohmysweetness. I loved it o.o
It was dark and sad and heartbreaking but AHHHHHH! totally enjoyable :D
this was truly amazing (: I wish for more though xDD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »