Reviews for Capricious
Leonard Hoyden chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I am so confused.
chaos-music chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
fff this whole thing was really good. It would be nice if you continued it. But thanks for some really good 10 chapters.
Tetsui chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Yeah, the first ending was exactly what I was picturing when I read this chapter. Heh, I'm pretty sure that somewhere in this fic, contains the meaning of life...and I'm pretty sure that their conversation makes sense, I just can't find it, although I do understand it a bit. Does that make sense?
Kitsune no Tora chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
SO METHINKS THE KEYBOARD SMASH SHOULD BE A REFLECTION OF CHIRI LOSING IT SLIGHTLY like how she stops with the ten syllables for a moment... unless that's a formatting error or something. XD

*probably making it more than it was but whatever*

Lovely chapter Chiri is so creepy XD
Kitsune no Tora chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
YES I CAN TELL YOU SHIP THESE TWO

And waaah this chapter was kinda creepy, all foreboding. I can't wait to see how the rest pans out.

Which means: write woman, wriiiiite~
Tetsui chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
I've said it before and I'll say it again, everything Kafuka says scares me. Every word of it. Even the stuff she makes others say.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Waaaah. ;3; Poor Kiri. Saaad chapter.

I can see that you ship them, lolol. :P
Tetsui chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Wow, I just realized. You're almost as twisted as I am. Hurray!
Kitsune no Tora chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Waaaah, so sad! ;3;

And the most lucid chapter yet, lolol. I feel so bad for her ;3; Poor girl.
Tetsui chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
I got it~. Now I'm just wondering how long before Kafuka becomes "is not."...Probably not too long. And she's going to take a couple of people with her, that's for sure. For while I find her the most emotionally wrecked and pitiful character, I also find her the most homicidally maniacal. How fun!
Kitsune no Tora chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
XD You weren't kidding when you said it was short.

Now I think I'm confused, though, by what he means. O.o
Tetsui chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Ha, Matoi really is crazy, ne? Or lovesick. Or both...Given this school it's probably both. You got her character type perfectly. Good job! I probably would have included something about her rivalry with Kiri though.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
MATOOOOOOOOI

SHOW THAT BOI HOW MUCH YOU LOVE~

Two things that confused me. XD

"But I want to see all of him because I love him love him love hi" -Was she cut off or did you just miss the m? O.o

"Make it is, than." -Then. ;3;
Kitsune no Tora chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Hmm~ Cute. :D
Tetsui chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Heh heh, my favorite character has a jumbled thought process that makes a strange type of sense. Yay!