Reviews for All My Life
Coffee'sForClosers chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is quite literally the best SwissLiech fanfiction ever.
Anonym chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was very cute, thanks for writing this :) I alos loved, that Natalia and Ivan showed up in this FF as a COUPLE,haha I ship them so much xD
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Thank goodness I found a good SwitzerlandxLiechtenstein fanfiction! I always thought that they would make an incredibly cute couple, but every story I've read thus far has disappointed me either for its grammar or plot. Well, until I found this story, that is.

It rather annoyed me that some of your paragraphs lacked spacing between them, and I didn't like how mean Vash's parents were for seemingly no reason, but those weren't my main focal points.

I love how you played the whole brother-vs.-boyfriend conflict. I see it a lot in Hetalia fanfiction, but your version is so much purer and sweeter (Vash doesn't want to have sex with her, just be with her), and I really feel that Vash's and Lilli's relationship would be more about feelings than sex.

Apart from the slight error here and there, this story was well-written with accurate words and concise sentences that gave me a nice visual of what was going on. And, of course, every moment I was rooting for Vash. Well done!
Amilla Evelan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love this. So, so much. You are amazing :D
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This makes me almost hate Facebook a little less good story
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awww they're finally together! And I liked the Facebook references :p
Friendly Kitty chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMG I luv this! It's like watching a movie of some romantic/drama! :D
china-aruX3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Lumoa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was so cute! 8D I loved the ending especially~ not to rushed a just perfect _
nemiah chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
how cute!
fluffymareep chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Now I have to celebrate December 19th as a holiday. XD This is one of my favorite parings. I wish Lizzie ended up engaged to Gilgil, but I guess not everyone else is an Escaping Dreams~
Discet chapter 1 . 9/18/2010

Ive read alot of SwissLich... and I mean ALOT of SwissLich fanfics, and this is by far my favorite. Very well written, nice job man
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awww! Cute. I love this. *I needs moar VashxLili! XD*
wolfspeaker01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Iggybrows chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HOW does this not have more reviews? I absolutely loved this story. It is the best Vash/Lili fic I have ever read! I absolutely loved the way you integrated Facebook, and how Lizzy was always rooting for Vash.

Great job :D