Reviews for Not so innocent
Neko Jewel Thief chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
NJT:I had a nosebleed through the whole thing...and I tried to EFF my cat...That was great for a firsttimer!
Zakurro:Damn...! That was AWESOME!
Amanda27A.g chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
that was really excellent lemon
amber chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Amazin
SarahRachael chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Holy LEMON! AMAZING LEMON! Best lemon I've ever eaten lol. I could never think to be this good and descriptive with lemons! im just too nervous about it lol :P AMAZING LEMON O_O lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great for you but what the hell happened
To the copy
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved it. I have like 3 stroys i'm writting but can't post cuz there all one-shorts and I can't finish the lemons. You did great.
Legend of the Masked Hentai chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow! I love this story, decently written and very sexy, but in one of the paragraphs Yugi claims to be 'masochistic'. I think in that paticular context 'sadistic' may have ben more appropriate. Is that what you meant? Or am I missing something? Ah well, don't mind me and keep up the good work.
s2Teennovelist chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
that was so cute! Interesting idea, if id been Yugi though i'd be pissed but yeah obviously Yami can't control himself ans he doesn't want to hurt yugi.

Poor Yami. I felt bad for the clone though since he seemed to be an innocent victim in all this.

but Wow! and Yugi's a virgin? that was amazing for your first lemon!
AvengingWarriorCat chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
YAY! I love your work! *Dances around in circles with friend* You should make more liek that! *Fan girl squeal*
animegirl457 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
...AWSOME I thought it was great
Mandolin77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow! That was terrific for being your first lemon! In fact, tbat was terrific, period. That's better than most of the seasond yaoi writers could do; it managed to be fluffy and dirty and hot all at the same time! X. D Bravo!
Yami Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow. That was hot. I loved it! Yugi's a little minx! Who knew he could be so coniving and seductive? (The Pharaoh obviously didn't.) That was amazing!
HollyKalina23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Are you sure this is your first lemon? IT WAS AMAZING! I love Yugi's seductive side! Great job!
CharliieB chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow for your first lemon, that was really good! .
I really liked this... :D

-YamiTeddy .
yugiyamifangirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
That was interesting. I'm glad that Yugi showed Yami how he felt. Great story!