Reviews for Mixtape
fanficfan84 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
this is such an awesome story! Plz continue it? I am new to Glee, in love with Puckelberry since he first slushied her, and am on a mission to read all great Puckelberry fics. Plz continue this? I really, really want to read more.
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
i felt so bad for rachel throughout this chapter with both puck and quinn being jers to her. but i really the story and can't wait to see where it goes
SamieWinchester chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Can I have Mike? :) This story is amazingly written. congrats.
bahnannah chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i really enjoyed this story. sad to see it hasn't been updated or finished. hope you'll give us joy and update it soon.
Jenn6891 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
this is really good

i'm really sad for rachel, just when she thought she had a friend out of quinn, quinn goes and messes that up

i hope her and noah work everything out soon with the project and then hopefully get together soon after that

more soon please
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
This was nice, but I really wanna know what Rachel's actually wearing at the party! That's very important! :) It can make a big difference in why Puck was hanging out with her. And PLEASE tell us what happens at the party between Puck and Rachel next chapter! Update soon
Mac chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Good story, but a request as to what is going on inside Puck's head please. Please update soon.
Mac chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Good first two chapters I like the story so far and the pairings are very interesting to say the least. on to the next!
ElizabethV chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Cute story! I like how Puck has his moments of being nice :)
mythologyrulz chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Yay Weezer! I adore that band! Can't wait for more! : )
purplefeather21 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I liked it. Good job!

It's definitely a different story than most out there.
GingerGleek chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
You're writing's very well done. I'm not sure if I've reviewed before (probably not) but I just want you to know that I really enjoy reading this story (:.

Please keep it up!
Night Fire Goddess chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I liked it. Good job!
shoov22 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
So I just found this story, and I really like it so far. I like that you kinda did a shake-up with the normal pairings. And of course, I love that you have Puckleberry together. And actually, when I started reading it, I thought about the song "Cruisin'" by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis, except with Rachel and Puck of course lol. Anyway, again, just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this so far, and am looking forward to the next installment!
mythologyrulz chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Option 1 all the way! I really can't wait for more and I'm really looking forward to the performances if you need ideas let me know! :)