Reviews for Seduction
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
This made me cry! Now that's saying something seeing as its hard to make me cry but when Jacob was so cold to her I just couldn't.
Wonderfully written, really. You're very talented. You made me feel the things Ness, Jake and Jacob felt and wow.
It was wonderful. That's all :)
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Yummest smut I have ever read! BTW...If your taking orders, I have what she's having please! LOL
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Love it
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Love it.
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is really cool. I love it
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
omg so much smexy-ness!3 it!
Jacobblackxox chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I love this story so muchhhhh ! Your really good
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Does anyone know of any other fanfics that include dom and sub stuff with jacob?
rasheedah2907 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Wwooooowww! I love this story! I can feel exactly where Ren was coming from, all the way from being fearful to trusting them in the end. I cant wait to read more of ur other stories.
angelflower7969 chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
OMG i absolutely loved this whole story! I think you did an excellent jobe with it and I was sad to see it end!
Greek Wise Girl chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
I want too compliment your writing. Although this is, by far, the most intense Jacob/Renesmee story I have ever read, it is good in its own ways. I love the idea of those twins, and the fact they shared minds on everything. I see Jacob as the pessimist and Jake as the optimist. Although the thought of seeing Felix at the Incognito? occurred on my mind. I would have loved to see as to what the Black brothers, as you put it, would do when they learn that he was the one responsible for the hurt on Nessie's heart, especially Jacob. Also, I found it fascinating that you used foreign languages throughout the story.

I added this story to MY FAVORITES and my COMMUNITY...

More power to you!

~a000stories
casey chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
This is my 4th time reading it and i love it! I really think you should do a sequel! Pretty please?
Lyrics2soul chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was really GOOD!

"watch me make love to you." Now that was hot:)
freedom.blackbird chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
I luv this story umm you should write more please reply
twificreader chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
I loved it! I will now go stalk your author page for more...