Reviews for Destined to be Mates
mkmkmk chapter 25 . 4/11
Aww... I love it! So cute!
This was almost perfect! Love your style!
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 3/13
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
it would be a lot better if like draco didnt say ' i love her. i love her. i love her' and admit his feelings to himself. and than in later chapters it says something like "im not really sure what my feelings are for her" and like it says that he knows he loves her and hes like 'im sure i feel the same way more or less'. Hermione also does the same, like she literally says she loves him to him, when hes getting like hung on that tree. and than later she wont admit it again to him? like, when they are dating and everything
agirlwhoneedssomeone8 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
cool
agirlwhoneedssomeone8 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
cool
AlexAces chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Interesting, is Draco a hemophiliac? That'd be new.
AlexAces chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I think that the moment where sleeping Draco pulls Hermione into his arms (chapter 3) deserved and required more detail. I had to reread it to realize Draco was asleep, and I got the impression his door was just wide open and everyone filed in, which I don't think you meant.

I'm enjoying your story all in all though. Thanks for posting :)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
I love it!
agirlwhoneedssomeone8 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
awesome story.
agirlwhoneedssomeone8 chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
oi.
fanatic05 chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
wtf, she distracted him from dueling and she wants to act all sad that he got hit with a curse? oh...
AQuestioningMind chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
Dat is the cutest little ending ever
Lalina92 chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
best draco hermione veela fic i swear
Aligalloo chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Amazing! I have one pet peeve though... It is not 'mom' it is 'mum' and also there was a bit of confusion with the tense you were writing in... Otherwise really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012