Reviews for Destined to be Mates
Too long I gave up!
This is too dumb to continue reading.
I'm surprised that Dumblefuck would allow Hermione to remain unhealed. He has too many uses for her to let her go around maimed. "Most trusted Aurors" dragging students out of class is suspicious.
Awww, I love how Hermione giggled at the thought of her emotions hurting Draco so badly that he fell. So sweet!
And it was so sweet of Dumblefuck and the entire staff of Hogwarts to keep Hermione isolated from her friends when she needed them most. How caring!
Did Molly and Natalia suddenly lose the ability to heal with their wands? And what could they do if Hermione felt any pains at all or whatever? It's not like they're witches anymore who could, you know, heal her. At least the two non-witches concocted an unbelievable excuse to leave Hermione hurting on purpose. It reads like they're wanting Hermione to be in pain.
How retarded are they that they didn't take this opportunity to if not kill the Death Eaters at least bind them and take them in for questioning by actual Order members? Did they give them butterflies and pastries before leaving them behind? How dumb.
The truce between Draco and the Trio was hard to believe since WE DIDN'T SEE IT HAPPENING. Also this was billed as an Order meeting and now alluvasudden it's a wedding of some sort? If you're going to switch plot points, make it realistic instead of trying to side it in without expecting people to notice.
I think Ginny and Blaise are extremely gauche and rude for invading Draco and Hermione's privacy and even taking pictures of them asleep in bed together.
Huh, I thought fanon said Veelas recognize their mates by scent and he's been in close proximity with Hermione since day 1. Has his nose been clogged this whole time? So they're all just going to stand around and watch Draco suffer horribly in his nightmare while they twiddle their thumbs and talk a lot while NOT waking him up? Awww, it's so nice of everyone to so readily sacrifice Hermione! Why not just wake Draco up?
I love how disrespectful Harry and Ginny are to Hermione. Such great friends! Ron is, as usual, uncouth, low-class, disgusting, and retarded. I think it's hilarious that anyone, especially the one who created the characters, expected readers to believe that Hermione would voluntarily choose to be with a moron who can't even chew with his mouth closed. Nice foreshadowing with the "blond God and ugly brunette" couple in the picture. Oh, the old "Ginny is a whore" routine. Nice!
Why did Draco's "loving" parents keep this hidden from him? Will that come out in the story? After all, it ONLY affects his ENTIRE life. I hope Dumblefuck's manipulations are kept to a minimum.
loveroax chapter 25 . 6/13
My gosh...I got one word for this fic... AMAZING... Loved it...glad its complete...I don't think I can bare waiting for the next chapter. Wooooohoooo...good job...
Opal chapter 25 . 4/2
cute and a really good story
nk01 chapter 25 . 3/11
Lovely, however i had skipped most of the previous chapter. I do love rhis story...
Who were those whispering?
well, that was quick