Reviews for Abuse Me
GelidReya chapter 9 . 7/4
It is very good! It almost made me cry anyways I really loved how u wrote ryoma's thoughts, they Were deep, poetic and emotional which for some reason made a huge impact on me. I love u for writing such a good piece. (*o*) Have a nice day n good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
:'( my heart is broken... that last statement was so sad... You are a great writer... the only thing I didn't like was the yaoi, but that is a matter of preference. Good job:)
mei101 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
TTTT I loved this fanfic and I cried for the first time after reading a fanfic after reading this. It's really sad but such a good story!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
U did this because u hate ryoma I'm not that big of a fan but how could u hate ryoma 9 chapters of making everyone cry too
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
It makes me cry way worse than ritsuka in loveless
H chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Awww!
Cute&fluffy!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
That is so depressing...Just 1 question were is Nanako?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This is truly beautiful and still really sad...It is simplistic and yet diverse I am amazed by your true skills keep writing
ookamitsuki25 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
yeah so this is random (sorry about that) but, because I'm still not sure how to message outside of reviewing, this has nothing to do with the story and is all about your profile. So I totally agree with you about pillar perfect and golden pair, to the extent of them being a main focus couple. It just is so overdone and kind of awkward for them to be the main pairings. However if your reading dream, thrill, royal, or neko they actually make decent side pairings. Just wanted to say that. Again sorry for the randomness.
Astrophel Thracius chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
ummmm, i think it was kinda weird... for my preferences of course i do respect the point of view of others
Chemical Access chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
its so adorable!
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
I've read this story at least eight times, and I still think the same thing as always. This story is very interesting!

Upon reading this story many many times, I've come to realize something...WHERE THE HELL IS NANAKO!

-Sincerely AnT
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
aaaaaaw
Shiazen chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
you know what, I though you were the same with me. we both love seeing ryoma in pain. I love it so much. I deserve it so much. please write more like this...
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 9 . 9/6/2011