Reviews for Over and Over
Blueangel367 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I absolutely loved it. I loved how in character it was and in doing so, made it really believable. I also really like your writing style, it's rather sophisticated and eloquent, and I appreciate that. I even favourited your story, something I don't do too often.

Thank you for contributing to the very small number of RayfloxCherry fics, please write more...? It really is needed for the massive fans out there like me for this pairing.

Now I think I'll go watch your amv.. keep up the good work x
Eris-92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I liked this a lot. I have already seen your video on youtube yesterday and I started reading this fic because the title reminded me of that video... I find terribly funny to discover you're the author of that as well. Anyway, I liked it a lot, the song really fits them, and this fic also is very well written, I think. I rarely find a psycological story which really intrigues me, but this really captured me. What you wrote was very Cherry-like

You made me want to write some Vassalord fic as well, though I'd probably choice some Johnny-centered thing. Good job!

Eris92
FeliceMemoria chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh wow.

This got me.

Q/Q I LOVE YOU NOW M'KAY.

Awesome, totally awesome. It's really as if it would be Cherry, not something a fan wrote.

My english kinda fails me right now, so I better stop already;;; But I really, realllllly loved it3 Totally downloading the song too now, I didn't have any songs asociated with that wonderful manga till now, so yay 3333333333
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Nice. Very Nice. I enjoyed how you really seemed to get into Charley's mindset, and I really look forward to seeing how you write Johnny's point of view. Please keep up the great work! :)