Reviews for Rustic Woman
dragon matt blue chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
great ch
belgiantervuren chapter 40 . 2/24/2012
I couldn't find review in general, so its stuck in one chapter. I really love your story, you make characters act in a way that is believable, not only as their own usual acting, but in this story as well. The mark of a great fanfiction is to write a story with characters that aren't your own and to make it seem that it should have been in the original story somewhere. You managed that perfectly. And I'm glad you stopped writing at a conclusion-like place.
Koto-chan chapter 40 . 10/30/2011
Make more chapters I'll be waiting
CheshireRyan chapter 40 . 8/12/2011
I hope you update this soon. It's pretty good! :)
petiyaka chapter 40 . 2/11/2011
happy to see you back with this fic. But you have so many...XD
petiyaka chapter 39 . 10/20/2010
It's true Usagi's weeding is soon.

Happy to see you back!

wedding are not my thing. Having to dress up is not my thing.

PLus this thing lasts hours...Boring to tears.

Poor Haruka, but at least she won't be in dress. :D

Good job!

And good luck with your medical sport course!
Rukangel chapter 38 . 10/1/2010
Aww ... no-no no crying no-no... *walks over and give a hug*... i should have pay attention next time to the ANGST warning . Keep it up!
petiyaka chapter 38 . 10/1/2010
It is very touching Makoto expressing her fears to Rei. Excellent.
LiulfrKeahi chapter 38 . 10/1/2010
i like your version of rei here..

still, its hard to update to a very teary rei ;;

and minako.. wow! mature! maybe even more than mamoru! lol

anyways, like always, i wait happily for the next stuff you've got:)
petiyaka chapter 37 . 9/25/2010
_ sexy!

I sympathise with Makoto and her trouble to see herself as a 100% female. It's not easy to act like a woman when you don't feel like one.

Great job!
petiyaka chapter 36 . 9/23/2010
I don't grow tired of the lovely relation between Luna and Makoto.

I find funny the way Ami's father freak out about the future pregnacy of his only daughter.

So you are a runner?
Rukangel chapter 36 . 9/22/2010
LOL hijacker cat LOL! okok breath breath lol fast imagination here } i like i still dont know why theres not more ppl reading this one ... i like it *childish like* XD amis dad was funny too oh but im loving the cat that is for sure im loving the cat KEEP IT UP!
LiulfrKeahi chapter 36 . 9/22/2010
ugh yes that... i totally agree:P

i knew bout RLS, just... didnt know the name of it lol

lol the poor vet... i'd say poor makoto XD
BermudaShortz chapter 35 . 9/18/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. I welcomed the little insight on Saeko's past. Also, a very smooth Setsuna is always a plus.

Can't wait to learn more about Ami's and Makoto's baby progress. Here's to good news and more buns in the oven.

Mazel tov!
Rukangel chapter 35 . 9/10/2010
... *sniff* im not crying ... im not crying I got something in my eye *sniff* that is all... finally Ami said it BABY TIME!actually looking forward to see Mako as a Papa and Setsuna been like always right time in places and knowing all XD KEEP IT UP!