Reviews for Web of Fragments
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
How about a zach and adriane fluff?
AshWolf Forever chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
This was cute. They all were good. If you are still doing requests, I'd love to see a Dreamer and Stormbringer story. Don't know how it would work, but maybe Dreams is unsure of being Storm's replacement.
AshWolf Forever chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I really like this one. Good work.
Separate Entity chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
UPDATE!

WHOO-HOO!
Soozie Quixotic chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Dragongirl elf

Yes, I have. I've read all the books. I just don't ship Marlin/Emily, and I didn't mention that Emily had broken up with Marlin because it wasn't relevant to the situation.
Dragongirl elf chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Hmmph. Haven't you ever heard of Marlin the mer-prince? He's Emily's boyfriend.
seekerchasing chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
poor Zach... interesting twist- it explains why she and kara are always arguing, right? do you think you could write a marlin/emily chapter? as always, love the newest chapter
Rainpath chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I 3 this chapter, for obvious reasons XD

As for situation... maybe a "they're all in their 20s and meet up" kind of thing? I've been thinking of doing something like that for a bit.
RoSeAnGeL18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nice I like most of them
RoSeAnGeL18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nice I like most
Snowlia chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Lovely as always. While you labled this as angst, it felt...different than most angst fics. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I suppose when I think of angst I think of heartbreakingly awful and almost unrealistic, but this was almost too real to be that. That may have not may have made sense anywhere outside of my head, but I had to say it. Anyway what I am trying to say is while it is a fantasy setting, it was so perfectly real, both of their reactions and their feeding off of each other went so smoothly together and I can see it happening. It was an interesting twist, with Adriane being gay. And coming out seems to be a topic often grazed over by fic writers. Now I am just rambling I think, but in conclusion I loved the newest addition to your story. As for ideas...well I guess I would say that I would love to see it the other way around, any of the boys having to come out, but of course you already did that with Adriane, but maybe eventually? OR I would love to see a slash/femmslash that was Human/Magic. Such as Kara/Tasha, or something bizarre, like Lorren/Adam. The more unique couples are always the most fun. Even nonslash, like One of Kara's friends/One of the Boys. OR I would love to see something about Marlin. He is often forgotten about in the fandom because he arrived so late and was really only a part of...one book. Still, I liked him, and I don't believe you have written about him yet.

Snowlia
Dramamamapwnsall chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
This... Okay, this is new. I AM a supporter of 'Love knows no gender' so, I'm okay with this.
Jinora chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
Aww, I really liked this chapter! I really liked the way you wrote it, as always. I love how, in the beginning, the incoming storm acts as a sort of foreshadowing. I feel like Zach would be supportive, as he usually is about everything. WHAT IF being gay was a totally accepted notion on the web? That would be really awesome... I wish that were true for everywhere :/ Anyways, great chapter :3
SunMoonMagicinbetween chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Hey! I love this collection of one shots! I've always liked reading and writing bits and pieces of stories never written. If you're still taking requests, I kinda want to read one about Ozzie. Oh and maybe you can include Frizzle too lol! I like reading about these two characters so if you include in one of your stories that would be awesome!
Warrior-Wolf1 chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Thumbs up. :3 As usual. Love how all the chapters have their own little stories to them.