Reviews for Linger
cfigueroa78 chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Great chapter! Made me think of something Enapay said towards the end about knowing how much he hurt her so he wouldn't do it again. I sometimes wish that were always true in real life and if you think about it, Edward's reaction and fear of knowing the pain she went through is something everyone in general would feel. People often rather be ignorant of the pain they caused to the ones they love and would prefer to only apologize and feel deep remorse. But I think it's fair to point out that we do have control in how far we allow someone to affect us. This story deals with the serious issue of suicide and it's an issue that breaks my heart because those who end up taking their own lives must feel a hopelessness and loneliness they can't even describe. Sadly Bella felt life had no more meaning and that was the decision she made.
cfigueroa78 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Such a sad and beautiful story. You made a very valid point in your A/N at the bottom. It's true that many who grieve someone very close do have morbid thoughts. I know I did when my father passed (I was very close to him) and the pain was indescribable. I'll never forget the day he died when I was at the hospital and he or rather his body needed to be removed from his room to the morgue until the funeral home came to retrieve him. I went into shock and hysterics because I fought with doctors, nurses and my family begging them desperately to not put him in the morgue because I didn't want him to be in a cold refrigerator. I only remember the desperate feeling of not wanting him trapped and cold in there. Even writing about it is very difficult but I learned through counseling that my thoughts weren't abnormal.
Jeredith chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
great story!(:
goldseadragon chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
This is fascinating. I was expecting something really gruesome, and yet the fact that Bella still seems whole is almost more terrible.
ladeerelli chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
Very AU and different from what I'm used to...almost Alice In Wonderland like but I liked it!
tHe fAllEn AnGels chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
OMG. This is soo beautifully written. It really made me cry!(in a good way)
once-a-week chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
holly shit! why did you name Seselis like that? this word is in my languange and it really means "the shadow" .
MaggieTruthSeer chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
That was a very unique story,I have not read anything like it since I started reading FF's. You have done an excellent job with your story,thank you for sharing it.
djcandy666 chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
u noee i was havin heart attack coz edward nerli did wat she was tellin him 2 do bro lol enywais i luv dis story i love all ur stories haha
djcandy666 chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
wen edward saw wat happened 2 bella i started crying aww dis is so sad
CherishRedemption chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
why dosent this story have more reviews? this story was sooo...wonderfull, I loved it. you are an amazing writer.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
I truly enjoyed this story and I am sad to see it come to an end. Will there be a sequel?

Kathy
Catiedidit chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
This was so good, it was so different then anything I had ever read, and so interesting. I am glad that Love conquers all. I like that Bella didn't remember anything, otherwise, I would think she would have a hard time forgiving Edward. Fantastic job sweetie. I am kind of sad this is the end though. *hugs* You are such a great writer!
Catiedidit chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
I love how he stepped in time to stop her from jumping at all. I can't wit to catch up! (sorry for the delay, I suck, I know) Love ya!
CarminMoon chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
Once again, you and this story are beautiful!