Reviews for No Words Needed
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/7
Poignant piece, wonderfully done. Love how you brought up the piano lessons Ziva had proposed at the show. Tony is so much more than the class clown, and this is a beautiful way to show it. And now my mind can't stop singing 'Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back, no more, no more ...'.
Thanks and cheers!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awesome! :)
cruchot chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hahaha Tony playing Piano in a undercover operation :p great :D i liked it
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Type your review here...
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Yeah? Well, tissues make a crying reader happy, ever thought about that, missy(ter?)! And, on a partial side-note, your teacher let you write this is class! Even if it was a music appreciation class, you were writing a completely (maybe) fictional event transcribed into story-form! Totally and completely illogical! (In case you didn't notice, I was watching Bones - there's this one chick who uses big words a lot)
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great story!
rd4rapture chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is one of my favorite stories - I've read it several times and can't believe I just caught the name of Tony's former partner. How did I miss a 'Ben Goodman' reference in a jazz-related story? Uh, that was deliberate, right?
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
more plz, awsome story
Doni chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
And there is Gibbs not liking that he doesn't know something about a team member. I'm very entertained at the thought of Tony playing so well.
Neellok chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
-glomps-

I've been looking for stories where Tony plays the piano! And this was really well done. I really liked it.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was a really fun oneshot! Loved it. :D
blarney chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well, your writing never ceases to amaze me. I only wish it had been longer because I hated to see it end. Love your stories.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I like and enjoyed.
fredcymraes chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
very much liked this
Diane chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
There is only one thing I would change about the story. I would change the tag that says Humour. I almost didn't read it because humour isn't my genre.
What a shame that would have been because I loved this story.