Reviews for Carry On
sofagogo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ummm... duh(: Who didn't?
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
oh excellent really i love it especially the end part (so a shame that it was not in the film)!
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Did I...NOT read this? :O Ohh, because the movie wasn't released in the US yet and I didn't wanna spoil anything...that's probably why. :) But I must say this was SO CUTE and amazing! Yay!

-Person
HappyEnding137 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Omg, total swoon! I love Tony Stark, and him and Pepper as a couple, and you write it beautifully. Sequel please? :D
MoldyMoo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
DAWWW!
Millibear chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was actually so good, i'm glad you added the scene after the pin incident, I hate how they just left pepperony alone after the roof scene
SilverHeart09 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I've seen it twice in two days too! And I want to see it again tommorrow!
This was awesome :) I loved the Pepperony kiss in the movie but wish that Rhodey hadn't ruined it :P
Valforwing chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
WA?
Ironman 2 is suposed to be released on May 7th...have the employee screenings started or something? I'm gona see it on IMAX at 11:55 on the 6th...did everyone me read the novelization or something?
I"M CONFUSED! is this fanfiction from the future! like is this page like some how set in the future and everyone who is assosiated with it from dah future!
meh will read fanfiction after ironman2 on thursday. no want to spoil even though i already read the novel
skye3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
this is wonderful! you did an amazing job! D
Chapin CSI chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great story; it's the perfect complement to Tony & Pepper's scenes!
I saw Iron man 2 today! Loved the angst, loved RDJ, (oh, what a wonderful, wonderful man!), and I loved the KISS too. Really, that kiss is enough of a reason for me to go watch the movie again on Monday... and Saturday...
kaarielle chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I saw it once... I would like to see it more but I am french and the french voices suck... I am waiting for the movie in english ! thanks to you, I can have some english part of this amazing film !
thatsyou chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Amazing. I saw the movie earlier today and I was rendered speechless when they kissed. By the way, I put it on youtube. Check it out! :)
Sui Juris chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved it! Im totally in love w/ Robert Downey Jr., he is perfection. I saw Ironman 2 yesterday, and im definitely watching it again. Cant wait for the DVD to come out. Its a fantastic movie.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
How is everyone seeing it already? I live in PA and it's not coming out until Thursday night at midnight! Which I will hopefully be at, especially after seeing this, you can bet that...

...But what up with the Palladium? It's killing Tony? No, no, don't tell me, I must see it for myself!
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I dont know about you but i loved it all about IM2. and the kiss scene? OMG I really need to see it again
it was nice what you did. ot would be nice if they have done something simmilar. expecially the ending. it make me want more tony/pepper scenes