Reviews for From the Ashes
This was a positively amazing stupendous story ! The best JL fic I've read period. Thank you so much for finishing and sharing it. My mind is blown !
Nameless chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
I know it's been a VERY long while since this was posted but I just found this and wanted to say a few things.

This was beautiful. Just, utterly, mind-blowingly beautiful, and words cannot do justice (heh). Your writing, the way you handled the characters, the emotions... beautiful. I, too, have had issues with people and my relationships and this story was multifacted and so... /human/. I felt for him. I could /feel/ what Bruce was, and it was gut-wrenching.

Thank you for writing this, and while you may not be even reading this, 2 years old... well done. What an amazing and enchanting web of plots and characters you have weaved, and what a flawless way to have weaved it. I wish you the best in your future endeavors, non-writing and such. Bravo.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
How did Barbara get Superman's private line? she can't be that good
Kalladorn chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Just wanted to drop a line and say that I thought this fanfic was excellent from start to finish. Lots of action and heart felt moments well mixed together which I loved. I also thought the pacing was good as well in that I was never bored when I was reading a section. Big Batman/Wonder Woman fan due to Justice League and a fan of the Timm verse as a whole and I thought this did it justice.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
Good piece of work.
jada121 chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
I love that ending and i am glad that bmww were in here but tim was more important than diana and i liked that this was simply perfect
LaughingSenselessly chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
Thank you. Thank you for this wonderful story and thank you for sharing with us your own story, too. All the best.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Lol, Tim's sick burn to Ra'as..
LaughingSenselessly chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Man I love trinity.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
The flashbacks you write are so touching. I love them.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
THis is so sad. I love this rendition of Thomas and Martha. Immediate Headcanon.

So much love and respect for this couple and this chapter is awesome. It hurts to know they can never know what happened to their son. (Or can they? I'm not finished the story after all!)
LaughingSenselessly chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Ohhh this is so good. I cannot even.

I'm sorry I'm not a very articulate critic. Lol.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This looks like it's gonna be good. Your writing is excellent.
Lol I really hope there's BMWW.
Electricboa chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
I really liked this story. The way you wove in the Joker's kidnapping of Robin throughout really kept everything tied together. Everyone was so completely in character, that this has to rate among the best Justice League stories I've ever read. The slow build-up of Batman and the League coming together was wonderfully done, and the actual plot was complex and well-thought out. Ra's Al Ghul's plague could have been enough by itself, but layering it as part of his larger plan kept building up the tensions as more was revealed.

The prologue struck me as a little harsher than Batman normally would have been, but it did make a nice counter to the epilogue. The whole Batman/Wonder Woman romance was a lot more subtle that I had expected, it seemed to be more secondary to the crisis, but I suppose that would be expected when they both tend to suppress themselves in favor of the larger picture.

There was two things I didn't quite understand. Ra's reveals that the 'antidote' he gave his men was a dormant form of the disease that would be activated via satellite. If Flash used one of his men to synthesize a cure, wouldn't that same satellite signal have force him and Nightwing to succumb to it when they went down to Gotham? The second involves Diana's trip to the past. It sounded like the Stranger was sending her there to better know Bruce, I didn't really see how Thomas Wayne would have been able to have been of help. But the part that threw me was Jason Blood, shouldn't he have known he gave Wonder Woman that ring in the past?

If you are interested, I created a cover for your story (I like to have covers for stories I save on my Nook), just remove the spaces:

electricboa . deviantart art/Justice-League-From-the-Ashes-396802807