Reviews for From the Ashes
TheButterflyComposer chapter 26 . 10/11/2016
This was great. Not enough DCAU out there. Good job.
moneygreen932 chapter 26 . 2/16/2016
Great job on this story man.. You did a wonderful job keeping all the characters in characters in character and even developing Batman and a few others around as well.. The story was well paced, the tempo was good and even the plot was well done as well with a good mixture of both comic and animated series knowledge... This was a fantastic read and if you ever came back to do another story like this or a continuation or anything i for one would be very excited to give it a read.. I'm glad you were able to use this story to help you out in life and also happy that you were able to find some happiness through all the darkness that you had going on and hopefully your happiness is maintaining.. I wish you nothing but the best in the future and hopefully we hear from you again on here but if not thank you for such an amazing story that definitely was worth the ride..
Ikurus chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
Silly Bat. Thank goodness for everyone else looking out for him.
This was really good. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 26 . 6/3/2015
This was a beautiful story and I thank you so much for writing it. I was torn between smiling and crying for the entirety of this last chapter and I couldn't imagine a better ending. Thank you again for writing this. It is beautiful work.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
This was a positively amazing stupendous story ! The best JL fic I've read period. Thank you so much for finishing and sharing it. My mind is blown !
Nameless chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
I know it's been a VERY long while since this was posted but I just found this and wanted to say a few things.

This was beautiful. Just, utterly, mind-blowingly beautiful, and words cannot do justice (heh). Your writing, the way you handled the characters, the emotions... beautiful. I, too, have had issues with people and my relationships and this story was multifacted and so... /human/. I felt for him. I could /feel/ what Bruce was, and it was gut-wrenching.

Thank you for writing this, and while you may not be even reading this, 2 years old... well done. What an amazing and enchanting web of plots and characters you have weaved, and what a flawless way to have weaved it. I wish you the best in your future endeavors, non-writing and such. Bravo.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
How did Barbara get Superman's private line? she can't be that good
Kalladorn chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Just wanted to drop a line and say that I thought this fanfic was excellent from start to finish. Lots of action and heart felt moments well mixed together which I loved. I also thought the pacing was good as well in that I was never bored when I was reading a section. Big Batman/Wonder Woman fan due to Justice League and a fan of the Timm verse as a whole and I thought this did it justice.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
Good piece of work.
jada121 chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
I love that ending and i am glad that bmww were in here but tim was more important than diana and i liked that this was simply perfect
LaughingSenselessly chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
Thank you. Thank you for this wonderful story and thank you for sharing with us your own story, too. All the best.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Lol, Tim's sick burn to Ra'as..
LaughingSenselessly chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Man I love trinity.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
The flashbacks you write are so touching. I love them.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
THis is so sad. I love this rendition of Thomas and Martha. Immediate Headcanon.

So much love and respect for this couple and this chapter is awesome. It hurts to know they can never know what happened to their son. (Or can they? I'm not finished the story after all!)