Reviews for A Few Dozen Good Soldiers
I like it.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Excellent
JensenLover89 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is so cute! I kinda wish it was a whole story! I hope you think about adding to it!
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I just stared at this ending for a few seconds, and then burst into the largest grin I've had since turning in my midterm. Wow... wow,wow,wow. I think I'm in love. JOHN'S GOT HIS OWN PRIVATE ARMY!

This is fantastic. It's GENIUS!
pathsforme chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
*snickers* I love this idea. Something I've never read before, John is the one that finds the Dean clones along with the rest of the X5's. Dean's last line made me laugh. Great job.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Loved the last line there! :D
Maia2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hee. Nice story. Knowing Joshua and the rest of them makes me sad they were going to kill the ones in the basement. But it completely fits John's profile.

Interesting thing to see.

Thanks for sharing,

Maia.
davis395 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
i loved this story! a almost never like crack, but this was great. u could definatly make this a series if u wanted to, cause i would totally read it. lol once again great idea
nexus432 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great fic! This fic needs a sequel.
Soului chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is a somewhat different DA/SPN crossover than I've seen before. I like it, especially Dean's line at the end.

Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You said this was crack but would you be continuing this? i wanna know what exactly John plans to do with them all (or how many he actually took with him)

How old was Dean at the very end?

When you referred to 'mini-him's' does that mean both Ben and Alec were there?

It would be amusing to see where you take this idea.
lexi477 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Good crack. Very, very good crack. John with an X5 army? Somehow scary and comforting at once.

I can just see it now. John, the drill sergeant, gruff but never cruel like Lydecker. Dean, the mother/father/brother, who would teach them how to be real people. Sam, suddenly the "middle" child, who wouldn't be able to decide if he was in awe or really, really annoyed.

For such a short piece, it really has made my imagination run amuck. Good work.
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
A good & funny one-shot. I enjoyed how some of John's observations of Dean (his cat-like movements) foreshadowed Ben & Alec.

I think this has the potential for longer & interesting story, if you decide to write it. I know I'd read it.

Take care.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Please write a sequel or something. This is one of the better ideas I've seen, even if it is a crack idea.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
awesome loved it...i reckon you could carry this on make it aproperbig huge epic verse like the wellspring...