Reviews for So Many Questions
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is just adorable!
zeroichi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
oh god! i almost stop reading this. it is sooo annoying! how can they live with that? if it was me sitting in the car, i would told sam to shut up. yeah cruel. but more than five hours listening to that nonstop rambling? agh... cant stand it!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
THIS WAS SOOO CUTE AND EXACLTY THE WAY I IMAGINE JOHN BE AND THOSE TIMES IN THE IMPALA WERE, WHEN SAM WAS A KID! MADE ME GO ALL AWWWW!

Really loved this so much! too cute! and LOL, kids are like that... all questions upon questions!

awesome story!

S.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*hugs fic to chest*

Awwwww, SAM! There's nothing more to say except how I like this funny little piece of Winchester-life.
Mariel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Cool story, my little cousin was exactly like that at that age, but I was a bitch and used to threat her with cut off her tongue with the scissors (I was 13). John must be a saint.
Jen-2b chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was a really cute and nice story. I am really impressed with John's patience

Thank you very much for writing it!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Bless Sammys heart! Bless Deans heart for NOT samcking his baby brother upside his head. Bless Johns heart for not crashing the car on purpose! I worked with little guys for 15 years and you got this down perfectly! I could just see a little teeny adorable Sammy asking all these questions! Fantastic Job!
linny94 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was sweet and funny. Loved it. :)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved every second of this!
mel92 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
good. Very cute, I'm not sure if I could handle that many questions as well as John did haha :) thanks for writing this - xx
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hilarious! And very cute :-)
idreamof chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I laughed out loud

several times.

Well done!
xc2010 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I loved this! Sam and John were so cute together! It would have been nice to see some scenes like these in the series. Anyway great job
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
awwwwww! How CUTE! _ *squee* little Sammy is so cute! Thanks for making my day with the sweetest little story ever.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was such a sweet story. Little Sammy was so adorable. And great lessons by the way. I certainly learned a thing or two from reading this. Thanks!