Reviews for Illusory Affair
Noname00 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Once again, I loved it
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I can't believe I didn't review this! I know I read this months ago. Shame on me for not leaving cookies! Lol I'm with you on the, Hei and Misaki don't ever have kids thing. They are not the family type, though, they do value their family: Hei, his sis and Misaki, her dad...hmmm... Loved that situation you put them in, hahaha!
Leeko chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
As impossible as this scenario was, I really enjoyed it. Well done.
shizuka senshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
it's so like...wwwooooowwww! i can't believe misaki would really ask for hei's love! nice story!
Nalana chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was perfect. Absolutely perfect. You have brought me many smiles. Thank you!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was so sweet! A very creative plot with amazing touches of romance. I really enjoyed reading this one shot. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.

Have a great week.

KWF
Sakabatou77 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
WOW! Talk about a dream coming true. Who would have ever thought.
Navymoon chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was a great read! I hope there's at least another chapter to this story. You're a great writer, please continue the great work!
Dear4Life chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
You come up with some of the greatest ideas.
I LOved, LoVeD LovED it.
Misaki daydreaming about the Black Reaper, and he just happens to show up.
Damn, I want more.
I loved how she asked for his name, he swhispered it to her, and she didn't even notice.

'Life with Contractors, or Hei specifically, was much more exciting and interesting than anything a marriage could offer her. Deep down, she admitted that she craved the thrill of this undefined relationship; the hunt and chase; the danger; and now, the sweeter yet unexpected moments like this.'

And that is the same reason why I love this pairing.

You are Brilliant. Thanks for writing it. :)