Reviews for Something New
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
A dilemma that catches everyone in Mineral Town, haha. What to do with the rival that's left behind? But I think you did a wonderful job portraying Mary, and all the little steps she had to take to move forward was amazing.

Her growth as a character, and the depth you've given her and the others was beautiful. You told your story beautifully, and in my opinion everything seemed to flow together quite nicely. At first I was afraid that it might take a turn into the traditional Jack-meets-Mary-and-replaces-Gray-after-Claire-marries-him stories, but you had a more complex thing! I didn't see Popuri/Jack until it was right in front of me, and then the end with Kai was incredible and makes so much sense. :) And I love that you've gotten more people to visit the library as well; I can only imagine how lonely it must have been in the beginning.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
*glomps* you are seriously epic for writing this fanfic! Thank you :D
Amavi chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I never played this one, so I didn't know the background, but your story stands on its own and it's so cute! It's funny how she closes up the library whenever she has nothing to do, you have Mary down into a really detailed character with quirks and everything. I love reading anything you write )
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OMGoodness this was so cute! I love the way Mary is portrayed in this. I believe you captured her beautifully. You also captured the residents of Mineral Town beautifully too.

Good luck in the contest.

Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Entry Verified!

You know, I think that this is probably the most complete interpretation of the theme I've seen in this month's contest. Good luck to you!
Tozz chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh wow. Oh wow.

This is really good. (This is REALLY good!)

It was so wonderful, the slow changes, the build-up of realistic, like life, even though it dealt with the topic of magic.

This is really good. Best of luck to you. :)
high improbability chapter 1 . 5/1/2010

This was a very nice piece, the opening sentence drew me in, and I must say I really like the ending. (But that's just me and my crack pairing love, haha~) Your descriptions were very nice as well, they really helped visualize the scene.

Good luck in the contest~!