Reviews for Love At First Sight
Amt07 chapter 31 . 8/23/2012
I'm sorry but I think she is so stupid to let him off that easy after discovering he cheated.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 200 . 5/7/2011
Awesome story!
Kellia Girl chapter 200 . 5/3/2011
WOW! I cant believe its over! I enjoyed your story. I did read the next part of this story:)!I cant wait untill ur next story!
Kellia Girl chapter 199 . 5/1/2011
Alex go for half.. get all u can get. All the crap Dave put u through!
Kellia Girl chapter 198 . 4/30/2011
WOW! Alex finally left Dave... good greif!
Kellia Girl chapter 197 . 4/28/2011
Wow he quit his job! Speechless lol
Kellia Girl chapter 193 . 4/19/2011
wow! speechless lol
Kellia Girl chapter 192 . 4/17/2011
good grief! What dave gonna do now since his wife knows about bella? I hope alex leaves!
Kellia Girl chapter 191 . 4/17/2011
Bella, you think Dave is gonna leave Alex 4 u? U dumber than I thought. What makes u think if Dave is cheating on Alex with u, dave wont cheat on u with some other chick?
Kellia Girl chapter 190 . 4/14/2011
Alex! Dont play the fool anymore! Dave is a creep... plain and simple! He goes to a bar and knows people are trying to catch him in the act. Bella is dumb 2. I hope Alex finds out soon and GETOUT and fast!
Kellia Girl chapter 189 . 4/12/2011
Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde... Please Dave this is pathetic. Putting on errs like he is some kind prince when hes a jerk!
Kellia Girl chapter 188 . 4/11/2011
Unexceptable! I cant beleive that Dave made love to Bella and then called his wife like nothing is wrong! Then dave wants to keep this love affair on the Down low! OMG Bella is ok with this. From Bella's point of view, she is getting Dave and I dont think she is on the pill either. I mean alll of this he is doing, when I read Unbroken Love, I wanna slap Dave cuz of all this crap he is doing and he cant even 4give his wife. PATHETIC!
TotalDiva chapter 187 . 4/10/2011
And so it update.
Kellia Girl chapter 186 . 4/7/2011
WOW! I cant beleive they were fighting like this in front of their baby! Alex has a reason to be worried. An attractive, young woman and a good looking guy like Dave in his apartment! Thats a bad move!
BigSOAFan chapter 186 . 4/7/2011
Great update! I can't wait to see what happens next.