Reviews for The Princess and the Pea
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I have been devouring your fairy tale vignettes. LOVE them. They are soo good and clever. I cant wait to finish them all.
Cal13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Brilliant, made me laugh out loud. And I loved sleep-deprived DG.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to sleep with Cain under my bed, either, no matter how sexy that sounds. I have this mental image of Cain's serious face poking out from under the mattress, and DG tucked in, the cover to her nose, eyes wide and bloodshot. She could probably feel the menace and protective-bloodlust emminating from him.
Melanippos chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Thats a lovely little twist on the end : the P.E.A.

[applauds] I see what you did there!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I have been nearly that sleep deprived, so I do feel the pain that DG is going through.

"Heaving a sigh of relief, the princess snuggled deeper into her bed as Cain hauled her would-be assailant out the door. The death threat hadn't actually bothered her; she truly had trusted her Tin Man to keep her safe. Nor were the extra guards an issue, the young royal had long since grown used to the chaos that was O.Z. life. Heck, she'd even considered Cain's insistence on following her everywhere to be an unexpected bonus. What DG wanted to know, though, is how anyone expected her to sleep with her very own Personal Enemy Annihilator hiding beneath the mattress." - *Giggle!SNORT*

You give twisted fairytales a whole new meaning. :D
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You've spent a few sleepless days yourself, haven't you? You described the effects perfectly...

I laughed. Wonderfully done, brava. And the pun at the end... *giggles* Love it.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hahaha that was cute!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hehehe. I'd say a tin man is a little more noticable than a pea, but I can see how it would definitely affect her ability to sleep. Great work.
Valach chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
wow,excellent. I did laugh out loud; ask my wife... she laughed too.
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Are you getting enough sleep...maybe these strories have been your subconcious saying animegus go to bed.

I also think it is in DG's subconcious to somehow end up in bed or almost in bed with Cain. We all want a snuggly Cain (if he could be called snuggly).

I have determined that Snow White needs a part two. It has been your best story since Otherside Encounter and A Dastardly Plot-don't hate me, I bet you all your other reviewers would agree...haha.

BTW...Are we ever going to get the swimsuit shopping one-shot?
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
...oh, hey look, stairs.

Oh my gosh, this was absolutely hilarious!

I suspected a certain hiding place for the Tin Man the moment you mentioned DG feeling the urge to check under the bed.

Still chuckling and am recommending this for late night reading to my husband! :)