Reviews for Bliss
Meushell chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hehe. He killed Tyler. Nice story. I think it works better if the other one is read first. I'm guessing Joshua knew he'd not be eaten after the first mating session. Too bad they can't be parents to at least one of the little Vs they made.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Amazing story!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Aww... this is a terrific companion piece to Addiction. Thanks again for writing and sharing. Reading your stories never ceases to put a smile on my face. :D

Bravo!
kittt chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i love this story. awesome job, i saw lisa and joshua being a good couple. you should write some more soon!
Lk31 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love the moment in which he tells her that being with her weren't one of the things against his will.

It was just so moving...

Thanks for this and addiction, both very good fics!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I think it's a nice addition to your other fic.

I hate that it was Joshua who killed Tyler, even if I understand the logic behind it.

I think I would have liked you to elaborate more on how they handled things after Anna's death, especially how the Fifth Column may have helped.

Still, I liked this fic
F.F. Black chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OMG!

Definitely perfect.

and, sorry my bad english xD

Congratulations, sweetie.
SGBS4L chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
great story .. i would have never thought about choosing that pairing but it makes sense now. thanks for writing such a good story.
lola chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
very nice :)
V would be even better in my eyes if Lisa could stop continuing her relationship with Tyler. He's so frustrating and naive most of the time. Recently Lisa was physically abused, so it's inevitable he will come back to see her. I liked Joshua and Lisa's scenes and I hope they can support each other as Anna grows more sinister. They seem better suited for each other.
NerdsAheard chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow, what an amazing piece! I really enjoy your writing style. Hm, so Joshua never tells Lisa that he killed her boyfriend? Ouch. Or does Lisa and Tyler's relationship not follow canon here?

Favorite line (ok...one of MANY favorite lines):
"My name is Lisa," as if she's hoping to remind them that she is not Anna. And maybe, Joshua thinks, it's also to remind herself.

:) so cool. great job!
SageK chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
What a lovely continuation of Addiction!

And you had Joshua kill Tyler! Poor Joshua keeps getting stuck with killing people (even if Tyler is a jerk)!