Reviews for Discovery
Talon5Krrde chapter 50 . 11/17/2013
Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2013
Oh good so I'm probably not the only one to read it like that
tlyxor1 chapter 50 . 8/30/2013
I enjoyed
Guest chapter 44 . 4/2/2013
It feels very out of character for Booth and Brennan not to participate on the battle. For one thing, Booth is probably armed and both are accomplished in hand to hand combat as is shown on Bones.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 50 . 3/5/2013
That was so sweet! I loved it.
professor of legacy chapter 50 . 1/31/2013
Nice crossover.
clexfan chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
Wow, that was epic and very well done. Thank you for finishing the story! :-)
Guest chapter 50 . 12/22/2012
Excellent story, I am not a watcher of Bones but the Buffyvers elements seem true to my knowledge. Good story line, well woven with the Buffy series, Buffy characters seem true to character, Vary good read.

Peanut Gallery
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 50 . 12/7/2012
I absolutely love this fic! :)
Seth chapter 50 . 11/7/2012
OMG Started reading this about five hours ago, just finished.

Amazing, well written and kept true to character.

Thank you for writing this story.

Sethanon
Inoeth chapter 50 . 10/30/2012
Amusing story. I've slowly followed this story from the beginning and i'm glad to see it through to completion. I'd love to see you take up a similar type story, but veer farther away from cannon in both verses than you have in this story. There were controversies that could have been brought up that would have made the story even more interesting- showing Willow as a lesbian, Faith and her incredibly troubled background and perhaps, pending on when you bring her in, her accidental murder of Deputy Mayor Finch, etc. Buffy's abuse of her own body with Spike; her Resurrection, Willow's abuse of magic akin to drug use, all sorts of things that can be used in a future fic with perhaps a much darker tone than this story.

In any case, congrats on finishing this story and I look forward to your next fic
serenityselena chapter 50 . 10/27/2012
awesome ending for a fantastic story :)
B. Oots chapter 50 . 10/26/2012
I really enjoyed the story. I hope you update Second Chance soon.
Jasper's Southern Girl chapter 50 . 10/26/2012
This was an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading your other stories.
fierynightangel chapter 49 . 10/26/2012
awww! it's done?! phooey! really enjoyed it!