Reviews for Step Forward
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 3/18
At first I totally stopped reading any fanfictions that turned the relationship of those two to love, but I got hooked on it after some time... now I'm reading one story after the other. This one was one out of many, but I really liked it. Shinichi's encounter with Hakuba at Kuroba's house was just hilarious and the entire story was so cute. I was smiling until the end. :3
AH chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Agh this is so sweet 3 I'm just going to go float around in a dreamy daze wishing that I might find someone like Kaito one day
Lady of the Shards chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
This was really sweet and wonderfully paced.
Namikaze Kiyomi chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
cute! 3
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Aww, that was sweet The twist was awesome! I love it! The flow of the chapters were really successful and I found myself enjoying and laughing in their funny moments. I congratulate you on that cause I was watching a horror movie while reading this fanfic and it's very hard to laugh or smile once you see a horror movie while you're reading something funny. It was really a contrasting mood.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Very cute :) I like how you managed to work with both their obliviousness.
Teldra chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
This was sweet :)
Niwaki chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
nice I've never really reaen far in the conan serie since it so damn long but i can still apreciate a wonderful fan fic when I stumpel over one thanks for writting this
Haru Inuzuka chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
-chuckles- This was cute.
farawisa chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
awwwwww. this story was amazing and so, so sweeet. loved every moment of it. thanks so much for sharing!
Starshinesoldier chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Aw! -melts- Kaito's bashful courting is adorable!
Haruna Pan chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Soft and lovely. You know, i wasn't really into the yaoi thing before KaiShin, but now I find that they have charmed their way into my heart. I like Ran, really, but at the moment I'm stuck on the pair of them... Thanks for the story, it lifted my spirits somehow. Love in any form usually does it, even if it's fiction. Strange ain't I? Oh and humor or a good mystery work too. It's all on the mood.

I have to goo now, have a good week and good luck on whatever your projects are! Ja...
Hei Feng Ying chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Yay I found another one of your fics ! -

"Now to see how long it takes to get past kissing."

I like how Kaitou thinks xD XD Pulling out wine for two from the top of a clock tower sounds pretty sauve and romantic to me!

Just a little sad that this is the end of the fic, but I hope to see more KaiShin together in your future stories! (I perfectly fine with pushing up the ratings XD xD)

Thanks for another story ) I enjoyed how everything worked out in the end with a little magic -'
Vanguard Bunny chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Oh my Gawd!

I just Love it! ;A;
PhantomAngela chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I have to say. I enjoyed this story very much. Well done. i can only hope that the fic my friend and I are are working on can be just as great.