Reviews for Step Forward
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 10/4
Lovely ending!
I really want to see a scene where shinichi "helped" kaito during a heist subtly xPP
Btw im amazed u can write so many pairings so perfectly
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 10/4
I really enjoyed shinichi and hakuba's conversation. Wish its longer tho xP i love hakuba's reaction lmao
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/4
I dont see the need for kaito to crossdress...
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/4
Yes! A multi-chapter story!
I wish u had put a line between different scenes, its hard to follow withthe sudden scene changing
Wren Truesong chapter 4 . 4/4
I love this-sweet and gentle and just patient enough.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 3/18
At first I totally stopped reading any fanfictions that turned the relationship of those two to love, but I got hooked on it after some time... now I'm reading one story after the other. This one was one out of many, but I really liked it. Shinichi's encounter with Hakuba at Kuroba's house was just hilarious and the entire story was so cute. I was smiling until the end. :3
AH chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Agh this is so sweet 3 I'm just going to go float around in a dreamy daze wishing that I might find someone like Kaito one day
Lady of the Shards chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
This was really sweet and wonderfully paced.
Namikaze Kiyomi chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
cute! 3
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Aww, that was sweet The twist was awesome! I love it! The flow of the chapters were really successful and I found myself enjoying and laughing in their funny moments. I congratulate you on that cause I was watching a horror movie while reading this fanfic and it's very hard to laugh or smile once you see a horror movie while you're reading something funny. It was really a contrasting mood.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Very cute :) I like how you managed to work with both their obliviousness.
Teldra chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
This was sweet :)
Niwaki chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
nice I've never really reaen far in the conan serie since it so damn long but i can still apreciate a wonderful fan fic when I stumpel over one thanks for writting this
Haru Inuzuka chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
-chuckles- This was cute.
farawisa chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
awwwwww. this story was amazing and so, so sweeet. loved every moment of it. thanks so much for sharing!