Reviews for Bound
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow this was great. I'm the one that asked Slashburd for this. Thank you so much for doing I loved it! Thank you thank you thank you!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow that was very interesting. Great job.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
LOVE IT!
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Part 2 please? You can't leave this as a OST. Chris was a bad slave and Matt can't let him get away with that.

You write these so well!
slashburd chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I took a chance and read this - and I only did that because you wrote it :) Obviously by the end I felt more reassured as it was a swerve I didn't expect !

Dom!Mat was a very interesting one and the two things I liked most about this fic was the scene in the closet with an almost S!J which I loved and the conversation with Addy - that seemed like a total personality flip given his appearances elsewhere !

Just like Jeri I find myself wondering what to make of the end - I'm torn between thinking the same as her as in its a literal thing or if its more a spiritual thing i.e. that Matt would've been a slave to Jeff if he'd been in agreement to subbing to Matt :S

Whichever way it was intended I thought it was great as I love anything that makes me think ! And I'm assuming that this is for that request and that I'm alright to send the link on?
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hm...the ending might have confused me just a tad. I'm not completely sure. I kind of like wondering about it though-I was thinking that maybe Jeff would rather have Matt in the cuffs. That's the idea I like the best anyway despite all the things that seem wrong with it, lol. Well...it's just fiction, right?

Anyway, great job. I thought this was really interesting. I thought you did a good job with dom!Matt too. Chris in a cock ring was sexy hot too.

;-)