Reviews for Bells On Her Toes
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow! I really loved this one!

I don't usually like overly deep or cooly twisted meanings, but I just loved the line, "Illusions are nothing more than wings torn from butterfly-shaped memories."

Very very good. I enjoyed it! At the end you sorted out my confusion of what was real and what wasn't, his fever was the cause but then... The ballet slippers? Woo mysterious.

I'm sorry but I have to lol a little... Imagining him saying her name again and again...
"Rirri! Rirri..!"

;)
Ciel De'Luna chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
like a sweet bed time story ... i was so relaxed reading this ... my eyes glided in, out and around this eloquent fairy tale -
Sin'dorei no Keiko chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
...gosh, i don't know what hit me but it did made me want to cry...very nice fic...description's so magnificent...
Sei Honou chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
"Reach for the stars and at least arrive at the moon."

~ Ran wrote another story for me. -sniff- Thank you so much! :D

"There are stars in her eyes, there are stars in his sight as she spins round and round in the daintiest of white satin slippers."

"Well, if you can't, then you will."

"What a way to fall. Like the man from the moon descending down to earth in a blaze of fire and torn pieces of stars. Hell, that had hurt."

~ so gorgeous. I can see everything in my head so clearly. -sniff-

"When he walks into his sitting-room, the light of the moon is replaced by the sun. Averting his face from the unwelcome warmth, his eyes fall upon a pair of his old dusty boots on the floor.

Realization dawns.

Lying next to them are a pair of danced-out white ballet slippers."

~ so she WAS real.

Ahgh this fic was so pretty, Ran. :') Thank you so much, girl. :D This fic made my birthday so perfect. :
ImagineAsian chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw, cute! Good job! xD
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
'It's a calm night, a lonely night, so it must be the music in his head at play, weaving lullabies that were never sung over his cradle.' - Beautiful.

"I can't dance." His answer is weak. "I don't dance." His will is weaker. - LOVE!

"Dear me! I know you can do better." - Aw!

'Illusions are nothing more than wings torn from butterfly-shaped memories.' - Someone was listening to HIM when writing this ;3

'Averting his face from the unwelcome warmth, his eyes fall upon a pair of his old dusty boots on the floor.

Realization dawns.

Lying next to them are a pair of danced-out white ballet slippers.' - EPIC!

Great fic. She'll love it.
Divinely Ethereal chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hey :)

Loved the idea of Lili paying Hwo midnight visits and him believing it's all an illusion. Enjoyed all the descriptions, but picked up on some inconsistency of tenses like in this part :

"He lay still for a few minutes, blinking against the brightness, but soon picked himself up and edged closer to surrender" Writing a whole fic in the present tense really gives rise to confusion :S
Nice birthday gift!