Reviews for Long Nights
Ok so I, like you, am an absolutely huge football fan- mostly SEC college. My family and close friends represent almost every school! My cousin is an Alabama fan and my ma always tells him that Saban is only one letter away from Satan. Alabama is one of the schools in my top three, so I actually like the school but always thought that was funny. It kind of relates to this chapter. Just thought I could pass it along! Also, this story is amazing! I love AU Bones fics.
Puppy64 chapter 65 . 6/1/2014
I Love This fanfiction l was crying and laughing and getting mad the whole story

This fanfiction is SUPER CUTE

Going to read the sequel now
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 65 . 4/20/2014
I love this story. I'll be truthful at first I thought I wouldn't like it but I ended up loving it because you kept so much of the facts correct and you didn't kill of both of the Parkers.
DiehardTwihard chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Nice chappie :)
But u know in the show Bones is 5 years younger then Booth and in real life Emily is 7 years younger than David so i think that Bones shouldve been younger still. All the same loved it!
Dan's Brain Twin chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Great chapter. While the foster home confrontation between Booth and Bren might have been a bit forced and a little over-clich├ęd, it was still good. Also, the Booth-Jared banter there at the end was priceless:

"Nice, Seeley. She's pretty hot."
"Knock it off, man. She's my tutor. AND my friend."
"Does that mean I can hit on her?"

Gah! Priceless. Extra kudos on that one. So funny :P
..Dan's Brain Twin..
Sakuraligh chapter 65 . 11/24/2013
That was great ! I love it!
scottmccalls chapter 65 . 11/14/2013
omg i loved this fanfic ! so goodddd! :) loved it 333
scottmccalls chapter 44 . 11/14/2013
lol angela "i'm pretty much a genius" :) i love angela :D she's such a great friend !
Ppbrennan07 chapter 65 . 10/21/2013
Dont its Max not wait for your next chapter.:-)
mychakk chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
soooo, I don't have a freaking clue about football, BUT I feel SO excited reading about the games here in this fics! Good job on that :D I love all about this fic so far too :)
lyrically-correct chapter 65 . 10/7/2012
I love love love love love love love this story! And I love how you developed the Parker character!
Marinebrat0311 chapter 65 . 5/19/2012
Great chapters! I absolutly love this! I think Parker is adorable! lol..Please do a sequal or somehting for this! :)
TheWritingFreak chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
Its Angela! Yay. She's my favorite character besides B and B
carolfd chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Really enjoying this story so far, gocubsgo17. Pretty sure his football career is over, but anxious to see where their personal relationship goes. Love AU, so that makes this story all that more fascinating. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Beizanten chapter 24 . 10/31/2011