Reviews for White Light
Elise chapter 3 . 9/27
Polka music! Brilliant! Great story. :)
Scanndalus chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Never,ind my comment about the breaks between scenes. You've got that down pat. I'm disappointed that there aren't any more chapters in this story. It's really good! I hope you come back to it one day.
Scanndalus chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm really liking the story. But I'm not liking the jumping between scenes. Seeing as this story is over two years old, I'm sure you've gotten this criticism already. I recommend some sort of break in between scenes. I personally use a bunch of underscores between scenes. But whatever you choose, stay consistent.

But again. This story is turning out great. I'm already rivetted! I can totally overlook any nit-picky things I come up with.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So...are you planning on continuing this at all? Because it's quite good.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Update? soon? Pleeaaase? this is too good a story to abandon.
Angry Santo chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Very good fic, captured the feel of NCIS pretty well. It is truly a shame that a story as good as this was discontinued.
FlowerCrazy chapter 3 . 4/22/2011

Ha! Hey, this is a great start to a story! Please say you'll be writing more? Pleeeease?
Jason123456 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
nice i've just finished read the 3 chapthers. hope number 4 is coming soon
Suteko chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Need more chapters Harry, no Murphy...come on!
Karrin Blue chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
soo...where's harry? he should've shown up by now.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Okay, I see you've already made a reference to Butters. So when is Dresden going to come on the scene?
anon chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Always-Underrated chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Ahh, and the characters all come together! Polka music indeed...

Can't wait till Harry or Murphy show up!

Like it so far, though I feel that I should point out...

I believe it's spelled 'Kenzie'. This IS the Kenzie from NCIS LA we're talking about, yes? I could be wrong, of course, but I don't remember it being spelled Kedzie. Might want to check that out. :)

Hope to see more soon!
Alkeni chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
LOL! See why vampires shouldn't have high-profile near celebrity cover IDs? Just a bad idea on principle.

I eagerly await more.
ranlynn chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Nice story but the dialogue needs work. Not the content/phrasing, that fits the characters personalities.

But much of the time it's hard to tell just exactly who is talking and/or to whom they are talking to.