Reviews for White Light
Scanndalus chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Never,ind my comment about the breaks between scenes. You've got that down pat. I'm disappointed that there aren't any more chapters in this story. It's really good! I hope you come back to it one day.
Scanndalus chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm really liking the story. But I'm not liking the jumping between scenes. Seeing as this story is over two years old, I'm sure you've gotten this criticism already. I recommend some sort of break in between scenes. I personally use a bunch of underscores between scenes. But whatever you choose, stay consistent.

But again. This story is turning out great. I'm already rivetted! I can totally overlook any nit-picky things I come up with.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So...are you planning on continuing this at all? Because it's quite good.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Update? soon? Pleeaaase? this is too good a story to abandon.
Angry Santo chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Very good fic, captured the feel of NCIS pretty well. It is truly a shame that a story as good as this was discontinued.
FlowerCrazy chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Ha! Hey, this is a great start to a story! Please say you'll be writing more? Pleeeease?
Jason123456 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
nice i've just finished read the 3 chapthers. hope number 4 is coming soon
Suteko chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Need more chapters here...no Harry, no Murphy...come on!
Karrin Blue chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
soo...where's harry? he should've shown up by now.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Okay, I see you've already made a reference to Butters. So when is Dresden going to come on the scene?
anon chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Interesting.
Always-Underrated chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Ahh, and the characters all come together! Polka music indeed...

Can't wait till Harry or Murphy show up!

Like it so far, though I feel that I should point out...

I believe it's spelled 'Kenzie'. This IS the Kenzie from NCIS LA we're talking about, yes? I could be wrong, of course, but I don't remember it being spelled Kedzie. Might want to check that out. :)

Hope to see more soon!
Alkeni chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
LOL! See why vampires shouldn't have high-profile near celebrity cover IDs? Just a bad idea on principle.

I eagerly await more.
ranlynn chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Nice story but the dialogue needs work. Not the content/phrasing, that fits the characters personalities.

But much of the time it's hard to tell just exactly who is talking and/or to whom they are talking to.
ChelleyBean chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Nice chapter. Of course Tony would recognize someone from the film industry.

And good work in with LA. Are we going to get the rest of the team to Chicago at one point? That's where most of the fun goes down.