Reviews for I liked it
vampiresrockroza chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Cutee I loved it :)
ripmaflrp chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
aww i hated eppie 100! and basically everything after that. i like season 6 a very small minute amount more than season 5... but i still dont like the situation. ill even admit to liking hannah, but not as much as i would love brennan dating booth. urg. but i like sweets, and i liked his role and presence in this story :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, I definitely agree! Sweets isn’t one to leave this subject alone. Just because we haven’t seen it, that doesn’t mean that he hasn’t been bugging Booth and/or Brennan.

Your characterizations are excellent and your writing is vivid. With that said, I think you could benefit from a beta reader. It’s really easy to miss grammatical errors that Word doesn’t necessarily pick up on, and mistakes distract the reader from your otherwise-wonderful story.

Overall, however, this is a very enjoyable read. You’ve really gotten Booth’s voice down… I can HEAR him saying those lines. And your ending to the fic is excellent. Thanks for sharing this with us!
monica84 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really enjoyed this, and am really looking forward to the next chapter. I think you're doing a great job with capturing the characters.
nogreenwitches chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OH I love this story, I cant wait till the next chapter...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved it!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
interesting start. I like Booth's quiet strength in this.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Cute...interesting take that Booth expected Bones' response.
206 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I liked it :)
Moonlight Freak chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I liked the fic
I liked it xD

I also thought that Sweets would say something about this, and that he would find it more than interesting xP
Dancin' Phalanges chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Nice Job. I hope you are continuing this story
Kissin Concern chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great story.
DWBB chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love your take on the "aftermath", it is so like Bones and Booth. Keep writing, I am enjoying this one.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
great shot enjoyed look forward to more soon
Eva Kelly chapter 1 . 5/1/2010