Reviews for The Dragons of Veyga
Ancalagon chapter 15 . 3/27
A beautiful story. I wonder if you were influenced by Anne McAffrey's Pern stories, possibly by The White Dragon (Ruth).
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 15 . 1/31
What a beautiful ending :) You have no idea how much I love this story. It's an absolute masterpiece. A work of epic Star Trekkie art! It was an absolute pleasure to read and it's now one of my top favourites..ever. Thank you SOOO MUCH for writing this. You are a godsend :) And now I have this persistent wish that I could buy a physical copy of this. It's that awesome!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 14 . 1/31
Phew, I'm glad everything went well :) :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 13 . 1/31
Awww. That little moment in the shuttle where Jim reassured Spock and gently brushed his disarrayed hair back into place melted my heart. And the speech and goodbyes they left the others on the planet with were moving. I've really grown to like Trin and Peth. They are truly wonderful characters. They all are.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 1/31
Oooooo! The shuttle! And Jisson's pregnant.:D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 1/31
Hahahahaha, nice! Spock's made a dragon friend :D Oh that just made my day!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 1/31
I did not see that coming :o
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 1/31
Hmm, very, very interesting. I wonder what's going on with these dragons? You have me intrigued.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 1/31
Hahaha, Spock is awesome :D He literally just nerve pinched a dragon.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 1/31
I love it so much I don't know what to say!

(And those last few lines between Kirk and Spock are perfection)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 1/31
This story...is. made. of. awesome!
Rina chapter 15 . 11/27/2017
This is so fascinatingly sweet!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 15 . 9/27/2017
This was an excellent story. I would have been happy to buy it from Amazon as I used to buy official paperbacks by James Blish. Good job!
bee.zippy chapter 15 . 6/8/2017
A story with Kirk, Spock, AND dragons? What could be better? :-) I enjoyed your story immensely. It read just liked an episode of TOS, with the added bonus of getting special insight into character thoughts and motivations that are often lost from book to screen. I found myself wishing McCoy had been included from the beginning since you write him very well too, but really did enjoy the Kirk/Spock dynamic so I'll hope that you've written some other stories with McCoy in them instead. Very well done!
Random Ruth chapter 15 . 1/19/2017
Absolutely amazing work. I was hooked from the first chapter. So many great little friendship moments for Kirk and Spock here, my favourite perhaps the scene on Peth's back. :)