Reviews for Attending to Loneliness
Iron Legends13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
This is still one of my favorite stories just to go back and re-read. It literally never gets old. Your characterization of Naruto and Anko are great and I love reading this.
unbroken wing chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I don't review often, but I have to tell you that I love your rendition of Anko. Most authors will have truly a crazy-woman or her changeing her whole persona immediatly with Naruto which, sadly isn't realistic because the odds of one or both of them being that open with anyone are really low, there both just to damaged it would take alot of effort for it to work but this my favorite pairing so i'll eagerly await an update on my new favorite story.
VL chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Really enjoyable.
Donners chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
this is a really good story and the cliffhanger you finished this chapter on leaves me wanting to know what hapens next 6/5 good work *gai style thumbs up lol*
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Both stories are entertaining, if unrelated. Are you planning a third story?
Serenarey Chiba chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Moar. There's your review: Gimme more MOAR.
ggit13 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
more?

please?

you really got me into it

take your time :)

lolz
XxLichKingxX chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
cool little stories you got going here but you didn't have to end the second one on a depressing note! Unless your next update continues off of it lol.
Conflict chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I like the second one better. cliche in some ways but strangely romantic.
Egrim chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Eh...Is this your story? Cause i can remember reading this before.

Are you just posting an old story ?
Crypton89 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
This is reallw great. In fact I like the second chapter better than the first. It's more romantic. I hope you plan on updating soon. I absolutely love Naruto anko pairings although I wish he was slightly older. Good work.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Dude wtf? Did you just repost this story?
Starfire99 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Interesting start. I look forward to more soon.
matrice chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
A good chapter. She things of herself as 'damaged goods', and doesn't want to be a burden to him.
Fester0662 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Isn't the stupidity of people funny?
I mean she likes him, she enjoys his company, and yet she pushes him away for good intentions...I bet the road to hell is long.
A good story...the neding hurts but a good read.

fester