Reviews for You Cannot Leave Me Behind
sherlockian88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is great, it was lovely to read!
Larien Elanesse chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This was BRILLIANT. I don't even have the words to say anything else. Thank you.
merlin tardis chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Don't every want to kill your self you have a amazing live and amazing talent of writing and God loves you so much
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was incredibly beautiful... There are so many feelings in it.
I seriously think this was one of the best reveal fic I've read. It was amazingly writen. Excelent job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
nice
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Awe3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
:') So freakin sad, man. Nice work
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was so beautiful, I'm crying right now :') this is amazing
Rebecca chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this story, I mean love LOVE it. To the point of using google to find it again after re-booting my computer. I'd love to see a follow up with maybe a little smut. But even still, this was a perfectly written, heart-touching story.
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great story
Rina chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was beautiful. I felt so many tears, but I couldn't cry because it was too real. Thank you for this.
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You're an inspiration. Glad you're still here. There will be days in life that will make it worth it...
I can tell you that.

This was so touching. Thank you for putting it up.
Twiggy288 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was just amazing and beautiful although I felt so angry towards arthur at the beginning when he was angry at merlin. I have been suicidal a couple of times and I'm still depressed and although I didn't feel like merlin did it is pretty true to life.
May Fowl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
When I was reading this, especially those angsty parts where you describe Merlin's thoughts and feelings ("run away run away run away"), something inside me felt like tearing apart and turning cold as ice, in and out. It really touched me and I felt an echo of Merlin's hurt.
chele the original chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Very powerful and moving done.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »