Reviews for You Cannot Leave Me Behind
nyenen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This.

This is truly a magnificent piece! I love your take on Merlin's thoughts (and Arthur's too, since there's a shift in POVs) and how you had managed to make both characters so three-dimensional. I never really considered Merlin as a suicidal type, considering the way he has been portrayed in the show, but you did his character and his actions justice and I'm running out of things to say 'cause this was just a lovely and wonderful read, and...yeah.
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I loved it.

I can relate to you and this story very much.
Niels chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
hm, good story, but ending feels unfinished, shouldn't it be happier since merlin has arthur now?
Memma546 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this is a great fic through some grammar mistakes and that but oh well. I used the hemlock idea for my song fic 'How to save a life' is that okay? *anxiously bites lip*
ButterflyKika chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Fantastic!
Destiniel chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
oh my gosh this is so amazing! i always try to read stories that match my mood, and today im feeling a little ansgty. and also i was listening to sad songs. so this was perfect! thanks for writing!
JBQ chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I usually don't read stories with a suicidal Merlin but I'm glad I kept reading this one. Merlin does have quite a lot hanging over him at the end of the season and could see realistically how it might become to much. While I thought it unlikely that Arthur would actually be so huggy with Merlin I can also see how, the near suicide having rattled him, he might be more touchy. Anyways I quite enjoyed this!
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow is all I can say, Just WOW!
Oreal770 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
wow.

emotional...

well done

Oreal
daily-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
very powerful story...you describe merlin so fantastically...its one of the things of BBC that just isn't right...merlin isn't a heartless bastard that doesn't care about what he's done...even if he's distressed one episode..he's completely fine the next and that just isn't right.

its fantastic how you wrote this story, merlin's feelings...arthur's reactions...just great...so incredibly good.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I don't generally read suicide-based fics, but felt I should have a look at this one. I enjoyed it as it really showed the characters' emotions well and was realistic. Well written. :D
ruby890 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow that was good.
Missing Piece chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I read this story while listening to 9 Crimes by Damien Rice and I cried my eyes out, beautifully written well done. Please write more. This is the perfect I'm in need of right now...
mw chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
omg that was amazing! So tragic and filled with delicious angst. It was agonizing to read (in a good way) I nearly cried myself. I love these fics 'cause there's no way Merlin could have gone through what he did and not be scarred. You certainly did it justice, thanks!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »