Reviews for You Cannot Leave Me Behind
Missing Piece chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I read this story while listening to 9 Crimes by Damien Rice and I cried my eyes out, beautifully written well done. Please write more. This is the perfect I'm in need of right now...
mw chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
omg that was amazing! So tragic and filled with delicious angst. It was agonizing to read (in a good way) I nearly cried myself. I love these fics 'cause there's no way Merlin could have gone through what he did and not be scarred. You certainly did it justice, thanks!
Scarlet-Passion chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was absolutely amazing. It had me on the edge of tears at moments. It was just so good.

You're really good with portraying emotion. Keep writing!
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
First off, I think you may want to fix this, since it kinda throws off the lovely ending:

"But neither did he didn't let go of Arthur."

Just get rid of the "didn't" and it should be fine, unless I'm confused. Anyway, this is lovely and truly is the least slashy thing you've written for Merlin (still awesome though). Very nice work, as usual. Gotta love the angst.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow...Great job! I really liked your story-I think you captured the charecters' emotions perfectly.
Meany chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Yue-Ryo chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I greatly enjoyed reading this. Every time I read your writing it makes me inspired in one way or another, so please continue with your excellence
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is a very moving and well-designed story; I enjoyed reading it even while it made me sad. Very nice job! The ambiguity of the ending was good as well. And I do know something about what you said about suicide...I think it's something more people have considered than they would care to admit.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
0.o Wow. Love it!
WendyLight chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Beautiful and well written. I enjoyed it very much.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
loved it!
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
A beautiful touching story. It really hit a chord. Thank you for writing.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4