Reviews for Naruto of the Sand
Random chapter 17 . 2/3
Man so many people stalking poor Naru XD
angeltrod519644 chapter 3 . 1/9
Hey since Karura took away the life force left of Minato's child and gave birth to her? Would it mean that it relates to Minato, Kushina, and karura by blood basically?
Amarante96 chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Sorry but as much as i love Kakashi... he's a fucking bastard and idiot in this chapter... like really... is Naru really ready for the confusing truth? More like confusing half truths... whatever he did tell her was way more confusing than the actual truth and really... the sand siblings are alr telling her that she's their sis and she obv believes that they are telling what they believe to be true so all ge's doing is messing her up instead of doing anything to help her...

On that note... he always seem to do that huh... be it in canon or here... Kaka is a good character but damn it if i dont wanna castrate him everytime he does this kinda shit...
Arya chapter 37 . 10/12/2016
THIS STORY IS AMAZING WHY HAVENT YOU CONTINUED IT
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Maybe Rin survived and healed herself
Aipom4 chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
Gaara was the best part
Aipom4 chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
Gotta love the sand siblings
setokayba2n chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
... The story is not bad I have to say but follow too near the cannon, even if you add the romance, and I'm not that interested in Romance ... Not to say is not good but not my style, I stopped around chapter 11, sorry.
Anime Princess chapter 37 . 3/18/2016
I like how this fic has gone. I like how Karura got to spend some time with her daughter. AWESOME
The fight with Gaara was amazing! And Kankuro and Kin? Interesting.
Anime Princess chapter 19 . 3/17/2016
I found you through different authors.
Roxie chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
How do u want to make out after seeing baby birth?!
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
I decided to glance through another chapter and you're still following canon almost religiously. How the hell can this stories Naruto still have almost all of the exact same scenarios happen to her when the way she grew up is night and day compared to manga Naruto? She is still a loud and obnoxious moron, she is still ridiculously weak, the crap with Mizuki is so close to canon that I'll be surprised if you don't get some kind of copyright notice and she of course gets put on Team 7 with Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi! AMAZING!
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
and I'm done with this story. It seems you used up all your originality in the first couple of chapters and now rely on canon for everything since. Better luck next time.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Copy and pasted from the manga. Was very let down by this chapter.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/26/2016
I love this story soooooo much!