Reviews for In Tandem
Tibki chapter 1 . 3/24
Geez, I got chills...
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 1/13
this hurt so much, especially Luffy's part at the end. Gosh.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
curls up into corner to cry.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
-speechless (lost word)
general yumi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Love this story it was amazing!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
There's like 0 comfort in this, it's mostly hurt, agony, angst, loneliness and sadness.
cleonaya chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Yeah so I liked the way the story was written, and especially the way Luffy's explanation was.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I like how you put every one of the Stawhat's feelings into this chapter after the separation. It is well thought out and shows that they really miss each other. It is very interesting to read about what their reactions are about getting stronger in order to help Luffy. The titles of each character is a great show of how they are feeling and it correlates with what they want to do. Nicely done and well done on your part with the separation of each person. It is well organized and written. The feelings of the crew is very great and you kept well within each of their characters. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Pokabu chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful. I love the connection the crew all shares, and how they all had this feeling something was wrong. Luffy at the end just completed everything with how lost he was.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You should do a follow up to show their reactions to finding out about Luffy's war and Ace's death. D'X I cried so hard when Ace died and how Luffy broke... TT
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Someimes i wonder, if you, Author-sama, is a genius at writing One Piece fics.
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was wonderful. It was so heart-breaking and tender and in character that I actually cried (which may not seem like such a big deal, I guess. However, it's been quite a long time since I've done so, and I read fanfiction almost everyday.)

It's terrible and brilliant that none of them know anything, and yet they can still sense it, feel it so much so that it effects them to the point of endless tears and mindless fury.

Also, I noticed something that has yet to have been brought to light by previous reviewers: Every single one of them turned to Luffy. Whether it was to act silly to 'make things half way better' or to offer advice because he would 'no doubt have a solution to anything', all of them either thought of or longed for their cheerful captain and his innate ability to make things right. Was this because, unknowingly, Luffy was the one causing their anxiety, their variety of emotions? (Suppose that's obvious, but /they/ don't know, and it's such a wonderful idea that I marvel in awe at your creativity and writing as a whole.)

One more thing that might mean very little, but I'd like to tell you anyway: I stayed purposefully away from any and all One Piece fanfiction as I didn't want to see my favorite characters butchered or even paired because they're lovely and innocent and /pirates/ and I just didn't want to ruin it. However, I tentatively dipped my toe in the ocean of fanfiction out there and discovered this little trinket, and I can't say that I regret it. Thanks to you I shall give OP fanfiction a chance and continue my search for stories as great as this one.

Thanks for the great read and know that this will be bookmarked as well and reread many, many times. :D
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
oh dear, this is heartbreaking...

Very well-written, capable of making the reader feel this anxiety, pain and sorrow as well as the characters. good job on that. though it's so very sad...
Zinfer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Pretty epic. The ending was moving
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh I really liked that! Every straw hat was in character *_* I probably liked Brooks part the best, because it was funny and usually, you never get to read a fanfic where the author put thought in his character.

I also liked, that every one of them instinctively feels that something is amiss and that they need to get back together.

It was truely wonderful