Reviews for The Calm Before the Storm
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 6/29
Sounds weird saying this about a story dealing with such a shocking death but I loved this. It was gentle, sweet, and so caring. I have read quite a few stories dealing with this episode but this is by far my favorite. Wonderful job!
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Nicely done. I enjoyed it. :D
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Nice very nice.. Sad also liked Palmer comforting Tony too.
Susan L. Grabon chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is the 5th or 6th time I've read this and each time it gets better. Love it.
Sinkwriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It's been years since this episode first aired, but your story still managed to bring tears to my eyes. The way Jimmy and Tony connected in that Starbucks restroom, the way Dr. Mallard treated Kate's body with such care, and the way everyone saluted as they passed with the gurney... it seriously made me well up. I like the approach, with Palmer's point of view throughout. Really nicely done. It's rare to see a Palmer story online, and I especially like the team and family feel of this one. Thanks for posting it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
There was a sweet gentleness to this story...such a contrast to the harsh violence that we had been left with at the end of the episode. Thank you for filling in some of the gaps with such a wonderful story.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Nice! We don't get to see a lot of DiNozzo-Palmer interaction on the show so this was a real treat.

Cheers,

Jimelda
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
DAMN YOU WRITERS WHY DID YOU KILL KATIE IM IN TEARS
tealrose chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
loved it! wondered how tony had trusted him later on, it kind of brings that up to it! T
Pavonem chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved this! It was sad but beautiful protrayal of the aftermath of Kate's death-told from a very different point of view!

Keep writing! I hope to see more NCIS from you soon!
katesari chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Sad, but very nice. bye
Detour chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I really liked this story! You're absolutely right, you did tie up some lose ends that were just flapping about, and I am a sucker for a well done how-the-heck-did-DiNozzo-and-Palmer-become-friends story.
mybether chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really enjoyed this. Ive alway have liked Palmer and its nice to have a good story about him
Ryley chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great POV piece. I don't think I have read any other Palmer POV stories. You did a great job. You brought a fresh look to a favorite episode. Congratulations! I hope you keep going with many more stories in the future.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was great! I love twilight episode tags. Well done...