Reviews for Fighter
So glad you're back! Love your stories!
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 170 . 5/28
O.o oh no I'm so sorry you last your work! I was starting to worry about you but now I know why you haven't updated. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to read more
I've had the same problem many times. I switched to google docs and now I don't lose anything, and I can access my stuff from pretty much anywhere.
BlueeyesT chapter 170 . 5/28
Bummer. That's to bad , that's why I haven't heard from you in a while. Glad your still there. Look forward to your new chapter, it's something I look forward to read especially on my lunch breaks at work.
BlueeyesT chapter 169 . 5/27
This is great story. At first I couldn't bring myself to read this as it brought up too much memory's, but when I did I was absolutely hooked. This story line is very unique and has had me looking forward to each chapter ever since. I hope you will write more so that I could get my happy ending.
Please continue to write this story as I'm loving reading it
I'm really enjoying this story more than I thought. I've had family with cancer and I thought it would be too soon but it is a story that I've invested in to know the outcome. I hope you are doing well and can continue writing this wonderful story.
Kier chapter 28 . 2/22
OK. Beautiful writing, yet not quite Sam/Dean. You have de-masculinized them a wee tad too much...and now they come across as a couple of "women".

This is how WOMEN act.

You need to add a helluva lot more..."snark". And wise-ass humour.
And way less hug-festing. And way less observationally feminine attention-to-detail.
steelcandy chapter 169 . 1/15
I am still loving this story and cant wait for more
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 169 . 1/15
You always seem to update at the best times lol I've been sick all week and this just made my day! I love the boys and how sweet they are. Hope the bx goes well for dean
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 168 . 12/21/2015
Love it and what am awesome Christmas gift ;)
LunaRains chapter 167 . 10/25/2015
Love the update
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 166 . 9/15/2015
Love it :)
Patricia chapter 166 . 9/13/2015
I really love this story so much! It's so well written and I adore domestic!Wincest so very much!
steelcandy chapter 166 . 9/13/2015
I am still loving this story. you are amazing and these stories are captivating i get lost in their world.