Reviews for Fighter
Char chapter 171 . 3/22
I love this story so much. I hope that you haven't abandoned it since you haven't updated since November. Please give up more and an ending.
deansgirl241 chapter 171 . 2/24
more please? i really like how u write the boys and i cant wait for more. i adored your Dean's Journal series.
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
So glad you updated!
LoveMeTenderly1 chapter 171 . 12/2/2016
I was so very very happy to see this story back in my inbox, I have missed it so much... This chapter was so worth the wait. Looking forward to more.
Glad to have you and this story back.
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 171 . 11/26/2016
So happy for a new chapter! I love this story
p4poonam chapter 171 . 11/26/2016
Good to have you back. Hope to see you soon again. Well done with the chapter
Guest chapter 170 . 5/29/2016
So glad you're back! Love your stories!
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 170 . 5/28/2016
O.o oh no I'm so sorry you last your work! I was starting to worry about you but now I know why you haven't updated. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 170 . 5/28/2016
I've had the same problem many times. I switched to google docs and now I don't lose anything, and I can access my stuff from pretty much anywhere.
BlueeyesT chapter 170 . 5/28/2016
Bummer. That's to bad , that's why I haven't heard from you in a while. Glad your still there. Look forward to your new chapter, it's something I look forward to read especially on my lunch breaks at work.
BlueeyesT chapter 169 . 5/27/2016
This is great story. At first I couldn't bring myself to read this as it brought up too much memory's, but when I did I was absolutely hooked. This story line is very unique and has had me looking forward to each chapter ever since. I hope you will write more so that I could get my happy ending.
Guest chapter 169 . 4/13/2016
Please continue to write this story as I'm loving reading it
Guest chapter 169 . 3/22/2016
I'm really enjoying this story more than I thought. I've had family with cancer and I thought it would be too soon but it is a story that I've invested in to know the outcome. I hope you are doing well and can continue writing this wonderful story.
Kier chapter 28 . 2/22/2016
OK. Beautiful writing, yet not quite Sam/Dean. You have de-masculinized them a wee tad too much...and now they come across as a couple of "women".

This is how WOMEN act.

You need to add a helluva lot more..."snark". And wise-ass humour.
And way less hug-festing. And way less observationally feminine attention-to-detail.
steelcandy chapter 169 . 1/15/2016
I am still loving this story and cant wait for more